Tinted Moisturizers?

(0) Hearts

Any thoughts on the sunshine skin tint by milk makeup or the it cosmetics cc cream? I'm looking for an everyday tinted moisturizer/bb/cc cream, but I'm afraid of them causing breakouts. Any tips or other product suggestions?

Re: Tinted Moisturizers?

(0) Hearts

try Laura Mercier oil-free one. It's the best in my opinion

Hi @JessicaL227,

Although I haven't tried these products, I've heard great things about both! I do know that the It Cosmetics CC Cream almost has a cult following, so to speak. Everyone's skin works with products differently, so something that might not break someone out might break you out. I once broke out from a foundation that was supposed to prevent break outs! I'd recommend getting samples of each so you can test them.

Like @CC3616 mentioned, keeping up your skincare is a great way to help avoid it. (: 

XOXO,
Marieke

Thank you very much!

(0) Hearts

You're welcome! Smiley Happy 

XOXO,
Marieke

(0) Hearts

Has anyone tried the Philosphy Renewel of Hope in a jar skin tint?

I'm really curious about it, and it pretty much seems like a tinted moisturizer. 

(0) Hearts

@JessicaL227 I haven't tried the milk. I love stila oil free tinted moisturizer and also use tarte BB for lighter coverage. I also like the IT CC but it has a fuller coverage than the others. A lot of people have had good things to say about the laura mercier tinted moisturizer also, but I haven't tried it.

You can help avoid breakouts when using products by having a good skincare routine. Things like washing your hands before touching your face, not touching your face during the day, and cleansing morning and night especially well after wearing makeup. You can always pick up a some sample pots of different ones to try if you're concerned about your skins reactions. Travel sizes are also available for most of them that you could try without investing in a full size.

Thank you so much! This was really helpful! 

(0) Hearts

I received a sample of the Milk Makeup tint and I enjoyed it. It was a bit thicker but I always use a wet beauty blender. It lasted all day and I didn't need to set it.

(0) Hearts

Thank you!

(0) Hearts

I tried a sample of the milk makeup one recently and didn't like it. It's super thick and I found the finish to be unnatural (I have dry skin).

I haven't tried the it cosmetics one but my friend likes that one (she has combo skin).

I really love the NARS TM it leaves a radiant finish and wears well. I don't use it anymore because I'm allergic to something in it but it didn't make me break out. 

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I'll look into the NARS TM

Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 7 in conversation