scarletb

Tinted Moisturizer Application

(0) Hearts

I need some expert advice on applying my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer.  I absolutely love it but I don't know if I am applying it in the optimal way.  I've been using the drugstore makeup sponges.  I'd prefer to use a brush rather than my fingers because I'd like to avoid a mess!  However if one method is better I can do that!  Any brushes or application tips that you would recommend? For my foundation I use the Sephora classic mineral powder brush #45

jrah822

Re: Tinted Moisturizer Application

(0) Hearts

I use Real Techniques' Expert Face Brush to apply my LM TM. I've used the beauty blender as well with good results, but I just prefer the finish the brush gives me =)

Carmen241986

(0) Hearts

Personally, I like using my Beauty Blender, however brush wise I think either a flat top kabuki brush such as the Sigma F80 or a good foundation brush like Sephora Collection # 56 would do well too. 

scarletb

(0) Hearts

You have peaked my interest...what is a Beauty Blender?!

Ginger74

(0) Hearts

Beauty Blenders are egg shaped makeup sponges, for applying everything from foundation to powders. They are absolutely AMAZING!!! Sephora sells them, just type in "Beauty Blender" into the search field and it'll come right up.

They're a little on the pricey side, but I promise you, they are worth EVERY penny! They're not like regular makeup sponges....they last a LONG time and they give you an airbrushed finish.

I would be LOST without my Beauty Blender!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • jrah822
    • Ginger74
    • Carmen241986
    • scarletb