Greyes

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12- Hour Blush for fair skin

(0) Hearts

HeYyY! 

I have been curious on trying the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12- Hour Blush. I have fair to light skin and I have red undertones because my skin is very sensitive and I get irritated very easily. I'm not sure if I should go peachy or light pink. I just want to look like I took my time putting on my makeup and applying it to last pretty much all day. I work in an office with florescent lights. Thank you for your time! Any advice is welcome! >(8D) 

Greyes

Re: Tarte Amazonian Clay 12- Hour Blush for fair skin

WOW ladies, was quick!! Thank you so0o very much!! I was actually leaning towards either Glisten or Blissful! You ladies have been helpful! Have a Beautiful DaYyY!! 

melissabt

Hi Greyes-

I think that you should go for a peach tone shade! A pink will show up as more red on your skin. I suggest the Blissful-Warm Peach because, it will look really soft and pretty on your skin.

blissful.jpg

<3 Melissa
annonymous1

I Absolutey love the tarte blush, i've been using MAC for a couple years now and i really love the tarte blush, you should go for something peachy, and absoluty stay away from bright pinks or reds, neutrals or bronzy colors are good too, you want to stay away from anything that brings out the red in your face. 

http://www.sephora.com/amazonian-clay-12-hour-blush-P278610

any colors such as "Blissful", "Exposed", "Glisten" or "Buff" would be good for you, 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • annonymous1
    • melissabt
    • Greyes
Photos1
  • blissful.jpg