amynadinexo

TARTE EmphasEYES Waterproof Clay Shadow / Liner

(0) Hearts

I wish I could go to the store and look at the colors but the nearest store is over an hour away :/ Tarte EmphasEYES clay liner is definitely the best eyeliner i've ever used!! I bought it in April and im finally running out. I wanna try a different color but I'm so used to wearing black eyeliner I dont know which to color to get. My skin color is closest to nc25 and I went back to cherry brown hair and I have brown eyes. Who has used this eyeliner and could give me some input on the colors ? :3 i'd really appreciate it. I always put eyeliner on my top eyelid but I'm getting really bored of the black, I want a soft every day color :smileyhappy:

stanleyswife

Re: TARTE EmphasEYES Waterproof Clay Shadow / Liner

(0) Hearts

which of your stores has the best store has the best selection of TARTE WATERPROOF CLAY SHADOW EYELINER

starletta8

(0) Hearts

@stanleyswife-  The best way to get a sense of what stores have what is to to use the "Find in store" search on the product page.  Make sure the color you're interested in is selected, put your ZIP in the find in store search, then you'll get a pop-up.  Repeat with different colors.

But just be aware that the Find in Store is reflecting store inventory, not necessarily what's on the floor (if it's a new product, it may not be out there, etc, etc)

NotCrocker

I love the navy and use it often, I don't know my foundation skin colouring but I am light-medium toned with black-brown hair and dark brown eyes and the navy adds a wanted pop of colour to bring out any gold-flecks in my eye colour.

miabt

Hi amynadinexo,

I think any of the colors would look amazing!  My two favorite colors would be the Plum or Brown :smileyhappy:  Both give a little statement while still being subtle enough for every day use!

Tarte - EmphasEYES™ Waterproof Clay Shadow / Liner

xo, Mia

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • miabt
    • stanleyswife
    • amynadinexo
    • starletta8
    • NotCrocker