katarmaj

Sunday Riley products

I would like to try the Sunday Riley line of skin care products. I am 46, and have very few facial wrinkles except for my neck area. I am a long time Lancome user, however I do switch up every now and then. The reviews for Sunday Riely were pretty encouraging, but the cost is a bit prohibitive. What do you recommend from this line as a start.

laurabt

Re: Sunday Riley products

(0) Hearts

Hi Katarmaj, I recommend trying some samples in the store first if you're unsure about spending a lot of money on the Sunday Riley line. The Skin Adrenaline Anti-Aging Concentrate and the Juno Transformative Lipid Serum are our bestsellers.  :smileyhappy: -Laura

Nicrohr

(0) Hearts

I tried a few of her products (ceramic slip cleanser, good genes) and found them nice but not awesome.

Still, I wouldn't NOT recommend them to a friend... but there may be other lines that show more dramatic results for more people (Algenist? Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta peel pads are my HG by the way).

Good luck!

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

katarmaj i have only used her makeup - it is hit and miss at best - i am older than you and use a hodge podge of prescriptives, LaMer, sheseido, PTR, OH and amour pacific - i have no wrinkles on my face or neck except a couple around my eyes that i swear i was born with :smileywink:  Would it be possible for you to get a kit first before spending on iffy products? - Nordstrom has a SR rep, she could help you but she is also biased - you go to other counters and check with them on what they love - my PS loves LaMer, she gets it for free, and Sheisedo & Guerlain. I would not have any LaMer if she didn't give it to me but she includes plenty of samples in every order - i will purchase if i ever run out

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • laurabt
    • Nicrohr
    • katarmaj