Sun Damage on face?

(0) Hearts

Ok, so about a year ago or so I went to get a little mini facial and the lady said that I have sun damage branching out from my nose to my cheeks from not wearing sunscreen. It's red and more pore filled and even when I cover up with make-up it peaks through. Now every time I look up something to fix sun spots it talks about brown spots and such. I don't have brown spots it's just pink and looks more glossy and uneven than the rest of the face.

I was looking into murads line and the enviromental kit.

Any suggestions? Anyone else have this? Thanks!

Re: Sun Damage on face?

Hi liveinlovexx,

Reversing sun damage is a hard one!  A friend of mine loved tanning & used minimal products to protect her face Smiley Sad  The one thing that is helping her out in the Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector>

Also, don't forget to protect your skin now!!  We have a ton of products to help prevent further damage Smiley Happy  Try the Kate Somerville Daily Deflector Moisture Broad Spectrum Anti Aging Sunscreen>

Hope that helps!!

xo, Mia

Re: Sun Damage on face?

(0) Hearts

Thanks Mia! I just purchased the clinique CC cream with spf to put under my foundation and will def look into the cliniqueclinique damage corrector! Smiley Happy

Also sorry for the double post, the website was screwy yesterday!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation