Stylist Must-Haves

Recently I've been given the opportunity to work as stylist (hair AND makeup) for some professional shoots. The problem is that I've never had any actual cosmetology classes, so I feel kind of at a loss. I pulled some shoots off while maintaining an appearance of professionalism, getting off on natural talent alone, but I felt my supplies looked a tad...embarrassing. I bought a few new supplies for the shoot but ended up needing to use some materials from my personal collection (which, obviously, is unprofessional and less than sanitary.) Luckily, I knew the model well, and no one seemed to notice; but I realized that if I were to make any kind of career out of this, I would need to start accumulating the right tools. What are the stylist MUST-HAVE tools and other materials I need to have to feel confident when I walk into a professional shoot? What brushes, makeup and colors, and other tools can I not go without? I'm slowly learning, but quickly would be awesome. Smiley Happy Thank you!

Answers: 0
Question Stats
  • 0 answers
  • 7 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
Photos1
  • swfupload_8230651852829985141.jpg