whencespence

Something to follow Philosophy Microdelivery Dual-Phase Peel?

I recently started using Philosophy Microdelivery Dual-Phase peel and, while I'm noticing that my face is really soft, my blackheads have become insanely noticeable. They're taking over my face! What can I use after the peel to combat this sad reality?

dianabt

Re: Something to follow Philosophy Microdelivery Dual-Phase Peel?

Hi whencespence, 

I agree with the suggestions by both Lylysa and beautylovingirl- use a targeted treatment for pores and blackheads and you should notice smoother results. Do you have a Clarisonic? Those are also great for deep cleansing the skin and pores out! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
beautylovingirl

Try something like Murad's Blackhead and Pore Clearing Duo.s1538271-main-grid[1].jpgIt will help to get rid of blackheads and also help with the appearance of pores. Hope this helps!

lylysa

Are you wanting a treatment or product to help remove and target the black heads directly?

You might look into the Glam Glow masks. Try the White version, which aims more at clarifying and clearing skin of trapped impurities like white or black heads:

swfupload_265471601798903996.jpg

Though the two formulas (White and Black) share similar ingredients, this one is more geared toward expunging impurities from clogged pores while the Black version aids more in topical exfoliation.

Try using this a day or two after your Philosophy Dual Phase Peel as to not overload skin but still take advantage of how fresh and clean skin is, so the GG treatment can penetrate and target those problem spots. Try using it as a spot mask/treatment on areas where the blackheads are most prevalent.

You can also check into masks like Origins' Charcoal Mask and Boscia's Luminizing Black Mask. These also contain charcoal to draw out black heads and pores that are clogged.

swfupload_6119484633007031719.jpgswfupload_4926127811875069168.jpg

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • whencespence
Photos4
  • s1538271-main-grid[1].jpg
  • swfupload_265471601798903996.jpg