MAKEUPxx

Smile Lines

Hi Everyone!

I have been trying to switch up my foundation to see which foundation makes my smile lines more visible. The foundations I have been using are Kat Von D lock It, MUFE HD, and Revlon Color Stay whipped. All of these foundations make the lines around my mouth visible. If I am really laughing or smiling throughout the day, I have to wipe of the make up in those areas because it looks awful. I am considering going back to Bare Minerals because I didn't have this issue before using liquids. However, I like the coverage of liquid foundations. I also am using Bare Minerals Prime Time. I tried the Hourglass primer and it didn't do anything for the lines. Maybe I need a new primer? Is there a primer or different foundation that anyone can recommend to me? I have combination to dry sensitive skin.   Thanks in advance!!

jennypenny1995

Re: Smile Lines

(0) Hearts

I've had same prob with all liquid formulas and am back on Lancome's Dual Finish foundation.  No probs now.  I prob would have gone back to Bare minerals, but I find it is messier, doesn't have fair enough shades for me, and you don't get a long use-up rate vs Lancome's.

MAKEUPxx

(0) Hearts

Hi!

Right now I am using a Sigma F80 to apply my foundation.

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Hi MAKEUPxx,

What are you using to apply your foundation? A sponge? Brush? If you are using a brush which one in particular do you have a tendency to reach for?

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • jennypenny1995
    • janinebt
    • MAKEUPxx