EPaden

Smell

I need help with sweaty and smelly arm pits? I have sensitive skin. Help?

Urbie

Re: Smell

(0) Hearts

In addition to the great recommendations below, have you thought about changing your diet at all?  Some people's bodies react weirdly with certain foods, especially things like onions and garlic.  If my fiance eats garlic, about a day later he will have the worst body odor for another day or so until it is out of his system.  It won't help with the sweat, but sometimes body odor is both the products of the bacteria that live on our skin, and the things working their way out of our bodies!

aviscardi

(0) Hearts

Crazy enough i use mens deodorant. it just works better, and im not a fan of scents. I use Mitchum. Ive used my hubbys unscented gel one and i think it works better than the womans version so i like to use that in the summer. But most of the year i will use the solid stick . Ive tried the womans powder version and dont find it to last as long so i use the mens instead

marydiva

(0) Hearts

I use Secret's Clear Gel Deodorant in Ooh-La-La Lavender. :smileyhappy: I prefer the gel formulation and it smells lovely! 

kariyava

I second the recommendation for Dove Clinical Protection

evie25202

Dove Clinical Protection is also really good. Makes me not sweat during the summer. But it is also good to put on deodorant  before you go to bed and again when you wake up.

jenjendoitagain

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I use this as well. I sweat so much its awful :smileysad: I'm really quite embarrassed about it, even though I shouldn't really be. I'm on medicine that actually causes me to sweat more and I despise it. :smileysad: This is the only deodorant that I wear now and it really, really works for me. I don't have sweat seeping through my shirts causing pit stains (ha) , or any icky sweat smells!

garnett

(0) Hearts

Ah, you are the person with the foot odor too.  You should try to Secret Clinical Strength but you definitely need to be seen by a doctor if your whole body is sweaty and smelly.  Good Luck!

bndida

Secret Clinical Strength for Sensitive Skin is dermatologist tested, hypoallergenic & is considered one of the best deodorants for sensitive skin.  Good Luck! 

300.jpg

AlwaysGlamorous

(0) Hearts

Samsies @CaitlinBrunson! I will never use anything else!

CaitlinBrunson

This is the only deodorant I use! Love it! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • aviscardi
    • EPaden
    • garnett
    • Urbie
    • AlwaysGlamorous