Skincare question?

annonymous1

Skincare question?

(0) Hearts

I need some help, i've never been big on skincare, but i usually wash my face everynight with purity gel and then use neutrogena sensative skin moisterizer, 

recently within the past week i bought some Murad anti blemish wipes, and the anti blemish lotion to go along with it. i've been using them in the morning before my makeup and whenever my skin feels oily ill use the wipes. and my skin never really breaks out but i've broken out alot more when using the murad products?

i've asked a couple people and maybe its because im switching to new products? or am i having a reaction from murad? 

thank you guys in advance :smileyhappy:

lylysa

Re: Skincare question?

Is your skin acneic or blemish prone? If so, would you say you get anywhere from 1-12 pimples a month or 12-15+? If you break out on occassion or during your cycle, your skin may not be acneic, this the Murad wipes may be too strong for your skin as it may not need the dose of salicylic acid if there's no actual acne to treat.

Aside from the Purity gel and Neutrogena lotion, give us some more details in terms of your skin type, any allergies or sensitivities, and if you have any personal preferences (ex: paraben free, frangrance free, etc).

annonymous1

Re: Skincare question?

(0) Hearts

it isent really acne prone every now and then ill get the occasional blemish, but it is oily if i dont wash it every morning and night it does make me breakout more, my skin is also somewhat sensative, and i have mild rosecea on my cheeks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 17 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • annonymous1
    • jennypenny1995
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • starletta8
    • nebel