wildcatox

Skincare help

I am 21, and have sensitive, combination skin. I don't have acne, but I tend to break out around the cheek area before my period. I don't really have a skincare routine, and was wondering if you have any suggestions for a moisturizer with spf, and a great cleanser?

beautylovingirl

Re: Skincare help

(0) Hearts

Since you have sensitive skin I would go with the Boscia, or the Kate Somerville gentle daily detox cleansers and also moisturizers from boscia, kate somerville, or murad. Hope this helps!

IsabellaBeauty

(0) Hearts

I know this isn't a Sephora, high-end brand, but I love the Aveeno moisturizers. Most of them contain SPF 30 or higher, and are really good for sensitive skin. A couple cleansers I like are a couple from Murad, Kate Somerville, First Aid Beauty, and Boscia. They have a great selection!

Good luck wildcatox,

Isabella :smileyhappy: 

bananachoox3

(0) Hearts

I have the same type of skin as you and I agree with Helpful down below. Purity Made Simple is a great cleanser but except for I have a bit of roseca and really sensitive skin I had to switch to Cetaphil. Try Purity and Clinique, those should work for you. I love the gel.

helpful

Purity by Philosophy is always a great cleanser- especially for people who don't necessarily suffer from acne. If you can afford the splurge, adding in a Clarisonic brush would also be great for light exfoliation without irritating your sensitive skin. 

I use Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel as a daily moisturizer paired with DermaDoctor Ain't Misbehavin' sunscreen. The Clinique Gel is light and sinks right in, perfect for Combination Skin like ours. The Sunscreen is formulated for Combination Skin as well, so you won't feel any greasiness. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • IsabellaBeauty
    • beautylovingirl
    • helpful
    • bananachoox3
    • wildcatox