bq2010

Skin care concerns

(0) Hearts
I am 26 years old and have normal to combination skin. Although my daily skin routine suits my skin really well I want a good serum for my skin that would help me achieve an even skin tone also make my complexion brighter. AlsoI have really bad dark circles around my eyes for which I had been using 'origins ginzing refreshing eye cream' but it didn't do much for me and I feel like my circles are still the way they used to be.
I highly believe in investing for skin products to get a nice healthy glowing skin. Please recommend me the best product possible that would help me get rid of my dark under eye circles and something that would achieve a glowing complexion!
carolang

Re: Skin care concerns

[ Edited ]

Ole Henrikson Truth Serum for the day! I am around your age and use it daily. It helped to fade my acne scars on my cheeks so it definitely has a brightening effect (the vit c). Plus an antioxidant product under your sunscreen in the AM is another layer of protection from free radicals etc. Sephora associates generally give pretty decent sized samples - it's worth asking, you should be able to see a difference with the amount they'd put in one of those containers.

arielaaaaaaaa

I love the OH serum! It does brighten!! I use it now with the Korres wild rose sleeping facial and every morning my skin looks alittle better!! 

bq2010

(0) Hearts

Thank you so much! I am definitely looking forward to give these 2 products a try! i hope they help me get rid of my problem! I am open to more suggestions, if any:smileyhappy: thanks again!

keelybt

(0) Hearts

Hi Bq2010 When you say you want to achieve an even skin tone, does that mean you have discoloration or redness?

For the dark circles, I recommend trying a treatment like DIORSNOW White Reveal Illuminating Eye Treatment or Shiseido White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream. Both contain brightening agents to reduce the appearance of dark circles.

Dior - DIORSNOW White Reveal Illuminating Eye Treatment

http://www.sephora.com/diorsnow-white-reveal-illuminating-eye-treatment-P379912?skuId=1512763

Shiseido - White Lucent Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream

http://www.sephora.com/white-lucent-anti-dark-circles-eye-cream-P205614?skuId=1408145

bq2010

(0) Hearts

Hi keelybt... I have uneven skin tone around my tone. My nose, forehead and upper and lower lip areas appear darker than my cheeks. I want to even out my face for which I wanted to use a nice serum/ treatment that I can apply at night time that could help me achieve a much more even toned face with a brighter complexion. 

keelybt

(0) Hearts

I think the Peter Thomas Roth Camu Camu Power C x 30™ Vitamin C Brightening Serum would be a good choice for you. It will help brighten, smooth and even out your skin tone.

Peter Thomas Roth - Camu Camu Power C x 30™ Vitamin C Brightening Serum

http://www.sephora.com/camu-camu-power-c-x-30-trade-vitamin-c-brightening-serum-P375420?skuId=144614...

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Dr. Dennis Gross' Ferulic and Retinol Eye Serum and his Alpha/Beta peel pads your skin will look brand new with these. Hope this helps!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • beautylovingirl
    • carolang
    • bq2010