broadwaybarbie

Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

Hello hello lovelies! 

So by the title of this convo I'm sure you can tell Im going to be asking about the Sephora Disney Princess collection! I am a super big disney princess and makeup fan, so of course when Sephora launched the Cinderella collection I had to **bleep** up all those goodies :smileyhappy: 

I have heard rumors however that there will be two more disney princess collections and I am going crazy with anticipation of wondering which princesses they will be and when they will come out. I have heard such rumors that Ariel and Jasmine will be the two, since those are the two princesses who's movies are being released on blu-ray next. Does anyone know if this is true? And if so, when?! 

Thanks so much! :smileyhappy:

Giannina24

Re: Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

(0) Hearts

I just snatched all three quads. I am really crossing my fingers that they bring back the full size palettes!

vanillammm

I just saw a few cinderella and jasmine items reposted for purchase.

I grabbed up one of the jasmine eyeliner sets..

http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=disney&_requestid=39228

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

kissXmakeup - hi again - finger spasm - hit "Reply": B4 really proofing that last post. (think I proofed while still sleeping.) It should say in parenthesis "although I never actually SAW that, I want it badly" It took a few minutes to just type this.....Maybe I'll entitle it................

"A Cautionary Tale - The Dangers of Sleep-Typing"

I think I like that :smileyhappy:  I hold entire conversations with people, while sleeping. Of course. I make  NO sense, people just  really enjoy messing with me and they laugh hysterically (especially when they tell the story to any and every one imaginable.). After a while I usually start waking up and then get really irked that they're telling me that what I'm saying makes no sense. I've eaten in my sleep, like if I bring a snack to bed & fall asleep before eating it or finishing it. (that's actually pretty scary, could choke in my sleep) I sometimes wake myself up while sleep-talking, the sound of my own voice can actually wake me - just as if someone else was talking or trying to wake me up.

The Real biggie is when I've painted my nails in my sleep...yes, it's totally true. The worst was when I painted them blood red, you can imagine how scary That was. Especially since I went to the little girls room immediately after painting them - it got on my 'nighties/unmentionables' Pretty scary thing to wake up to! Hope not TMI, figured it might some of you laugh, we can all use more of that.

We'll have to wait and see the difference in the time stamp on these 2 posts. It will show that this took entirely too long to write this,,, and you were thinking how long it was taking to Read it! Fuggetabott it! (Picture a real NY'er or a guy in a Mobster Flick saying that, then it'll probably make more sense)

Hope someone, anyone, read this and laughed - at me or with me, doesn't bother me. Nice to think even 1 person got a chuckle, I'll be a happy girl. :smileyhappy: Have a great day, to anybody who actually got through this. :smileyhappy: Just hope this makes sense if I come back & re-read this. Wait.......

"A Cautionary Tale - Don't Go Back and Read This!"   :smileyhappy:

DTalksAll

I like to think I'm always laughing WITH you :smileywink: 

kssweetheart

(0) Hearts

@kissXmakeup - hi - I was also so disappointed that I missed out on princess products - Igot the Ariel shadow so I'd at least have some 'thing-a-ma-gig' or 'watchamacallit' from Ariel. I Really wanted the mirror (although I never actually want it That badly) I also would love the Cinderella.

When you mention the "Downtown Disney Sephora" where exactly is that? I'd gladly call & give it a try even if they're not near me.*fell asleep - did that 2x last night, Yikes! Anywho, I'd love to try and get that/those. Any info you can provide would be greatly appreciated....(by my credit card  company!!)

Thanks a bunch.

jenpred

(0) Hearts

It's in Anaheim, CA in the Downtown Disney District (right before you enter the actual Disneyland park). It's at the further end (depending on which direction you're walking from), right across from the Italian Restaurant (Napoli, I think it's called??).

I was there a few weeks ago, and they even had some Jasmine and Cinderella stuff, but alas, no mirrors :smileysad: .

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

Ladies, I will reiterate once again, Downtown Disney Sephora! They had plenty when I went a couple of days ago. 

warriorwitch

(0) Hearts

I would love to see Kida from Atlantis but I am not gonna hold my breath. Otherwise I would love to see Belle and Snow White to round out the 2013 princess line up.

Becker

(0) Hearts

I am joining the masses and saying that I would like to see more of these! I love the idea of Aurora or Belle! I just love the eyeshadow palettes! honestly the best products ever!

magrat22

(0) Hearts

So do we know are any more princess coming or is Ariel the last one.  I so want Snow White, she's my total fav.  

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Ariel was the third, and final scheduled Disney Princess collection.

warriorwitch

Really? That is totally silly, the Disney Princess thing has always been 7 Princesses. Why stop at three? It doesn't even make sense.

magrat22

(0) Hearts

Boo :'(

LizFS

(0) Hearts

FURIOUSITY!!! This is the SECOND time this has happened to me, that you swear you sent me an e mail about the exclusive Disney Story Look Palette collections, only to find I never got those e-mails. You apologized the first time, said the issue had been resolved, but here it happened AGAIN. And the best you guys can do in order to make the problem right, is to essentially say to me "go to the store - if you find one, lucky you! If not, try e-Bay". Seriously - that's what I'm being told. No offer for discounts. No offer to save me a set or two from the next shipment so I am sure to get them at *some* point. Just "Good Luck, Fool Insider!" while you people laugh all the way to the bank. This is it. I've had it with Sephora. Frankly, you usually do not offer anything at Sephora I can't get at the mall and, when you do, it's never actually for sale to me. I'm canceling my Insider membership as utterly useless and never shopping at Sephora again.

mommyto4

(0) Hearts

I went to sephora over labor day weekend and they still had 8 of the large palettes still available.  Never say never.

DTalksAll

I don't think anyone got e-mails about the Disney Collection. I never did.... just stalked the site & Beauty Talk for when it came out. 

I do keep seeing people on Facebook saying it's available on-line again every once in a while for a short time. Not sure if it's a glitch or if they are only releasing limited numbers. 

dianabt

No emails were sent out regarding the Ariel collection unless you had signed up for "in stock" notification while they were online & out of stock, and SHOULD the items arrive back online at all. 

It's very unlikely that we will receive more online as the remaining extra inventory is for the stores (yes, some did get released online in error) which is why we suggest and highly recommend you visit your stores- a cast member can assist you with more specifics on their location such as if they are available or when they will be.

I entirely understand how frustrating it is to look forward to an item and feel disappointed that its no longer available or feel that you missed out-I am forwarding all feedback to our product and marketing teams. 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
BrookLynDesigns

(0) Hearts

I think a Belle and Snow white could be beautiful palettes.. snow white for a fall!! especially with the dark lip being strong and bold this winter.. it seems to be a lot of the colors for fall 2013.. the romance of of belle the possibility of natural beauty and soft romantic colors!! mulan would be great too!! Sleeping Beauty has great colors in the movie with the maleficent!!.. please just give us those lol love the collections!

Bessdok

I personally have spent DAYS stalking the Sephora site for this last collection. Unfortunately, seems we can only get things on glitches. I don't believe I speak only for myself when I say Sephora, Take our money and give us the rest of the princess's. Disney and Sephora collaboration was genius. So who ever it was be it Sephora or Disney who felt it was fine to cut us off after 3 princess's are dead wrong. 

I want more Disney princess's, Give us what we want.

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

I could have sworn I read somewhere on the forums that Ariel was the last of them. :-/ But I may be remembering wrong.

I missed all of the palettes, but they were kind of out of my price range anyway. They were gorgeous though! I hope Sephora does more Disney collaborations in the future!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 101 replies
  • 75 hearts
  • 55 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • marydiva
    • dianabt
    • saffygirl