broadwaybarbie

Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

Hello hello lovelies! 

So by the title of this convo I'm sure you can tell Im going to be asking about the Sephora Disney Princess collection! I am a super big disney princess and makeup fan, so of course when Sephora launched the Cinderella collection I had to **bleep** up all those goodies :smileyhappy: 

I have heard rumors however that there will be two more disney princess collections and I am going crazy with anticipation of wondering which princesses they will be and when they will come out. I have heard such rumors that Ariel and Jasmine will be the two, since those are the two princesses who's movies are being released on blu-ray next. Does anyone know if this is true? And if so, when?! 

Thanks so much! :smileyhappy:

Lozzy

Re: Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

(0) Hearts

Please bring back the Ariel story look palette. That was the most beautiful part of the collection. Also, I would absolutely love to see a Mulan, Belle and Aurora collection (emphasis on Belle). 

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Lozzy, yes the Ariel collection was our last Disney collaboration- if you missed any items please check with your local stores as they will be receiving the full collections in August!

@Dolceloure you're correct! I'll be happy to forward your request for more, I would have loved to see a Belle collection myself! :smileywink:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
mkupgk

(0) Hearts

I hope they make sleeping beauty or belle :smileywink:

MermaidBarbie

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Bring back The Disney Ariel Storylook palette..... :smileysad:

By the time I checked e-mail that it had been back in stock, I went online to purchase and it was out of stock -- the same day I received the e-mail, mere hours later.

Allisonwood1

We Need SNOW WHITE 🍎

CutiePie292

(0) Hearts

I want Aurora and Mulan and Tiana..ahh iwant them all

Thaliaaa

(0) Hearts

Sephora please don't stop making these collections, I NEED a Pocahontas, Belle, and Snow white!!!! These palettes are addicting!!!

Allisonwood1

Sephora plzzzzzzz plzzzzzz. Make a snow white collection 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

hellokitty9180

I'd love to see bell and aurora those two are my fav

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]

WARNING! WARNING!

Ariel collection sighted!

There's been a breach in BeautyTester's self-restraint!

I repeat! Fangirling alert! Wallet in lock-down mode!

Guard your wallet, ladies, cuz the gorgeous Ariel collection is coming. =P

swfupload_5148379233184733646.jpg

kenny

I just saw on Temptalia that Ariel is officially the next princess collection! Available online in June and in-store in August. I'm super excited about this one! :smileyhappy:

broadwaybarbie

Firstly, I apologize to anyone who has stumbled upon this post and has found some of the comments negative or innappropraite. This post was simply supposed to be magical and fun, a way for us to talk about upcoming princess collections. I too am very anxious about the upcoming products, but I won't get upset if some of the collections don't come out right away. I will simply be patient as good things come to all of us who wait. Secondly, I am sorry to any of those posts or pictures that have been either removed or been against beauty talk regulations, but us lovely beauty talk participants don't make the rules, we just have to follow them :smileywink: because this post is a reflection of myself and beauty talk ladies as a whole, I would very much appreciate it if we could act like respectful, mature women and refrain from anymore negativity. Thank you so much for participating and I can't wait to hear more of our positive thoughts on these collections and future Sephora products! :smileyvery-happy:

ChicDabbler

*heart*heart*heart*heart*heart*heart*

laurabt

Thank you Broadwaybarbie for helping to keep Beauty Talk a positive environment!  I think we all appreciate your energizing attitude! :smileyhappy: -Laura

broadwaybarbie

It's a pleasure to be on beauty talk and I just want to make it a warm and welcoming place for everyone! :smileyhappy: 

starletta8

Yikes, this spiraled quickly this afternoon!

It's Sephora's fault for making such crave-worthy products! :smileytongue:

But seriously... take a deep breath everyone, it's BT.

broadwaybarbie

Haha exactly! It's just a social media site :smileyhappy:

starletta8

It's one that's better than most, too.

mafan

(0) Hearts

A moderator would have deleted links or pictures if they are from external sources.  You might even have a private message reminding you of the rules of beauty talk.  I did it myself once by mistake, just not here.

I, too, am pretty certain that Ariel would be next.  Jasmine was supposed to coincide with the release of Aladdin until Disney pulled it back due to the release of Peter Pan around the same time.  Since The Little Mermaid is due out, Ariel would be logical.

I thought the original press info was for 3 princesses.  I do hope they do more, and that they aren't worried about tying them to a file (since Jasmine seems to have done fine without the DVD along to help her).  I think Beauty and the Beast was out of the vault not too long ago (wasn't there a 3D version or am I nuts) so I can't see that being available too soon, but I'd love to see Belle and the others come out.

miabt

(0) Hearts

@veronika23 - As outside links are not permitted on Beauty Talk, they were removed.  Sorry about that!  For your reference, our guidelines can be found here> http://goo.gl/p3gZz.  Thanks!

veronika23

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 101 replies
  • 75 hearts
  • 55 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • marydiva