broadwaybarbie

Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

Hello hello lovelies! 

So by the title of this convo I'm sure you can tell Im going to be asking about the Sephora Disney Princess collection! I am a super big disney princess and makeup fan, so of course when Sephora launched the Cinderella collection I had to **bleep** up all those goodies :smileyhappy: 

I have heard rumors however that there will be two more disney princess collections and I am going crazy with anticipation of wondering which princesses they will be and when they will come out. I have heard such rumors that Ariel and Jasmine will be the two, since those are the two princesses who's movies are being released on blu-ray next. Does anyone know if this is true? And if so, when?! 

Thanks so much! :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

Re: Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

(0) Hearts

Lol, reminder for everyone: outside links are not allowed. 

And in this case, pictures of the Ariel collection are also not allowed (or at least my images were taken down both times I posted).

So, let's just talk about it and wait until the release date. >.<

veronika23

(0) Hearts

So you deleted my links?

keelybt

(0) Hearts

@Veronika23 Posting outside links violates our guidelines, so any posted will be removed.

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

No user have the ability to modify the posts of other users, except for admins/mods (I'm not one). I just mentioned it cuz I was super excited and also posted pics of Ariel collection, which were deleted. =)

starletta8

(0) Hearts

But they didn't delete reference to the pictures- which led me to Google them for myself.  And no, I'm not going to reference specifics or post them (or a link). But I will say this:

Being on a no-buy with that around is going to be rough.

1Emily

(0) Hearts

I'm crossing my fingers for Sleeping Beauty! :'(

ChicDabbler

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Ariel is probably the next, the problem is when. =P

I think I like Cinderella designs the best, but I'm hoping they keep doing it (and maybe for non-princess too, like Belle or Mulan).

(Got it from online, the color's been filtered cuz the eyeshadow is not red)

EmmyG93

(0) Hearts

Belle and Mulan are official disney princesses

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

Isn't Belle a princess... She married the beast who was a prince. But yes it would be awesome to see a mulan collection...though I hope belle comes first because I love beauty and the beast.

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Oh right! For some reason I thought it was only princess by birth, but then Cinderella is by marriage, too (I need to brush up on my princess knowledge). Yay! So if there's more after Ariel, then there's hope for Belle!

I would love to see a Mulan collection, it would be nice if it's asian inspired with red lantern and dragon and stuff. My all time favorite is Lion King, but I don't think there's a princess in there, lol.

bittersweet86

Yeah the only princesses by birth are Ariel, Jasmine, Snow White, Aurora, and Rapunzel. You can actually kinda count Pocahontas too since her dad is a Cheif which is kinda like a king. 

mafan

(0) Hearts

Merida has joined the Disney princess lineup, and she's a princess by birth.  But I suspect she's rather far down the line of princesses they might do. :smileyhappy:

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

Oh yeah I forgot about her. Yeah sadly I don't think they will be doing anything beauty wise for her. Not because she's not pretty but because the person who designed her is very strict with how she looks and since she wears no makeup yeah. 

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

O my gosh, how awesome would that be??? I grew up watching Disney & love all the princess collections so far, but I would love the next princess to be one that kicked some a**. Like Merida, Mulan, or Pocahontas. Can you imagine the gorgeous colors they would have in those eye shadow pallets 

veevali

(0) Hearts

If they do a Mulan one, I will probably buy the whole collection. She's been my favorite since the movie came out (replacing my previous love of Ariel)!

starletta8

One could argue that Nala was the real princess. :smileyvery-happy:

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

Lol, not sure if hierarchy is the same as royalties, but she's strong and did slapped some sense into Simba so she's got IT. My favorite from the movie have to be Mufasa, lol, if he's a real person then I think I would fall head over heel for him. (♥.♥)

bittersweet86

(0) Hearts

Every time I hear or see the name Mufasa I just hear that one hyena going "Mufasa Mufasa Mufasa" hehe. Besides Nala I loved Scar.

voxover

Jeremy Irons really has the best voice ever. Such a good movie :smileyhappy:

ChicDabbler

Pfft, when I see the word hyena I think of

"no king no king~~~ la la la la la la~~~"

Scar: "IDIOTS! There WILLLLL be a king!......Stick with me, and you'll never go hungry agaaaaaiiinnnnnnn!"

Omg, I googled to confirm the lyrics and saw this. Man oh man, now I want to do that for Halloween....

swfupload_3853990338118230956.jpg

neko333

(0) Hearts

Am I the only one ,that as a kid, couldn't figure out why the one hyena was Mexican? It seriously confused me for the majority of my childhood. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 101 replies
  • 75 hearts
  • 55 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • marydiva
    • dianabt
    • saffygirl