broadwaybarbie

Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

Hello hello lovelies! 

So by the title of this convo I'm sure you can tell Im going to be asking about the Sephora Disney Princess collection! I am a super big disney princess and makeup fan, so of course when Sephora launched the Cinderella collection I had to **bleep** up all those goodies :smileyhappy: 

I have heard rumors however that there will be two more disney princess collections and I am going crazy with anticipation of wondering which princesses they will be and when they will come out. I have heard such rumors that Ariel and Jasmine will be the two, since those are the two princesses who's movies are being released on blu-ray next. Does anyone know if this is true? And if so, when?! 

Thanks so much! :smileyhappy:

keelybt

Re: Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

(0) Hearts

@Beautytester That is a cool look!  If you do it you know you have to post it :smileywink:

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Well, since Sephora is all about beauty in all forms- how about royalty, no matter the species? :smileywink:

starletta8

(0) Hearts

For some reason, I thought there was going to be a late summer Disney Princess release. I could've sworn I read that somewhere- but of course I can't find that now...

blueglamour

I'm thinking that Ariel is next since her blu ray combo pack is the next to be released according to Disney store so it would match up perfectly only problem the blue ray isn't to be released until October and I don't think I can wait that long LOL

broadwaybarbie

(0) Hearts

Me neither! :smileysad:

saffygirl

(0) Hearts

Belle!!!

rawrxjasmine

Princess Jasmine story look eyeshadow palette volume 2! I love the colors in it... and my  name is Jasmine, so that makes me want it more! When I was little, and sometimes still, I was called Princess Jasmine because of Aladdin! 

broadwaybarbie

(0) Hearts

If you guys had to buy one thing from this collection, what would it bewant have decided I want to have something from each collectionso it i don't know what exactly I want from this one since I'm not TOO in love in any one thing in particular. 

Jokalava

I really do hope it is Ariel.. That would bring to of my favorite things together making it a kind of dream for me! I can't contain my excitement! 

marydiva

(0) Hearts
I hope they do Rapunzel :smileyhappy:
lypstixtoo

Not every JCP has a Sephora inside the store. image.jpg

Panda168

(0) Hearts

Oh my gosh I hope I can get 2. Thank you for sharing this <3!

lypstixtoo

Ladies DON'T FORGET THE JCP Sephora sections- I snagged three Cinderella mirrors for my sisters last Friday. Go to the JCP site ( full Site -not the mobile) the look at the very bottom under "Services" - click Sephora link and then click find a store ( in the upper middle) put in your zip code BUT make sure you check the Sephora radio button FIRST. Once you are looking at the locations you can call the store to see what they have left, if any, in the Cinderella Collex. jasmine comes out in JCP Sephoras on March 13( per an associate- don't hold me to that- all I know is that it's not in JCP-Sephora as of this writing. They will not sell & ship to you so it depends how far you want to go. One thing I considered was the demographics of my area and where I thought people may not be lining up in droves to get one. ****Not exert JCP has a Sephora****
This is why you need to remember to click the Sephora radio button.

1Emily

(0) Hearts

Same thing happened to me! I was going to order one online, and then it was out of stock and the same for every Sephora store within like 300 miles of me, but then I went in JCP on Black Friday, and they had it!!

Panda168

(0) Hearts

I called at least 40 Sephoras in JCP all through Southern California with absolutely no luck with the Cinderella Compact.. If someone is able to please send me one! I will paypal the money to you... I really regret not buying this when I had the chance x_x

viviene23

(0) Hearts

They still have some yesterday at the sephora in south coast plaza in costa mesa...

desertbr4t

(0) Hearts

ive seen these on amazon for $75 8O

NYCgirl821

The other day at Sephora, someone who works there told me that there will be a bunch more princesses.  She mentioned Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Ariel.  I don't know if it's true, but she said it's what she heard so I hope so!

CLynn0129

I spoke with staff at Sephora yesterday and they said Ariel is confirmed to be next and should be out around June. They are also think Belle is next. Hope this helps!

New2MakeUp8907

sooo excited for Ariel Collection i cant wait!!!!

broadwaybarbie

(0) Hearts

This has just made me SOOOOO happy!!!! :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 101 replies
  • 75 hearts
  • 55 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • marydiva