broadwaybarbie

Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

Hello hello lovelies! 

So by the title of this convo I'm sure you can tell Im going to be asking about the Sephora Disney Princess collection! I am a super big disney princess and makeup fan, so of course when Sephora launched the Cinderella collection I had to **bleep** up all those goodies :smileyhappy: 

I have heard rumors however that there will be two more disney princess collections and I am going crazy with anticipation of wondering which princesses they will be and when they will come out. I have heard such rumors that Ariel and Jasmine will be the two, since those are the two princesses who's movies are being released on blu-ray next. Does anyone know if this is true? And if so, when?! 

Thanks so much! :smileyhappy:

keelybt

Re: Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

(0) Hearts

@Beautytester That is a cool look!  If you do it you know you have to post it :smileywink:

starletta8

(0) Hearts

Well, since Sephora is all about beauty in all forms- how about royalty, no matter the species? :smileywink:

starletta8

(0) Hearts

For some reason, I thought there was going to be a late summer Disney Princess release. I could've sworn I read that somewhere- but of course I can't find that now...

blueglamour

I'm thinking that Ariel is next since her blu ray combo pack is the next to be released according to Disney store so it would match up perfectly only problem the blue ray isn't to be released until October and I don't think I can wait that long LOL

broadwaybarbie