broadwaybarbie

Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

Hello hello lovelies! 

So by the title of this convo I'm sure you can tell Im going to be asking about the Sephora Disney Princess collection! I am a super big disney princess and makeup fan, so of course when Sephora launched the Cinderella collection I had to **bleep** up all those goodies :smileyhappy: 

I have heard rumors however that there will be two more disney princess collections and I am going crazy with anticipation of wondering which princesses they will be and when they will come out. I have heard such rumors that Ariel and Jasmine will be the two, since those are the two princesses who's movies are being released on blu-ray next. Does anyone know if this is true? And if so, when?! 

Thanks so much! :smileyhappy:

broadwaybarbie

Re: Sephora Disney Princess Collection?!

I am a littl dissapointed overall at this collection actually :smileysad: Dont get me wrong its a gorgoues concept and the overall products are beautiful, but I still cant understand why some of the products are so over priced! I mean, $42 for an eyeliner set?! Thats truly the only thing I wanted...but now Im not sure I can even justify the purchase :/ Doe's anyone else have the same feelings, or is it just me?

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

That works out to ~$14 per eyeliner, so about the same price as Tarte, MUFE, Too Faced etc. I hear the quality is decent, but not sure if it is worth the price.

I'm sure majority of it is the packaging/story/image, which is why I decided to get the mirror. =X. but the quality doesn't seem to be as good as the Cinderella one. =/

lylysa

(0) Hearts

I'm sure the price tag comes along with the fact that it is limited edition so the fact that the items won't be around forever pushes purchases more.

I was a little shocked at the price of the liner set as well.

Have you tested the quality in stores yet?

broadwaybarbie

I am planning on going to test them in store tomorrow; ill do some swatches and let you guys know of my opinion if you'd like :smileyhappy: 

RandeeJ9

(0) Hearts

I'm so excited that the new collection is out!! I wonder who the next princess is going to be. Is it true though that they're only doing a total of 3 princesses??? That would be terrible, it's like a tease! I have a feeling Ariel will be the next princess, but what about Belle?? and Snow White?? I hope that due to popularity they decide to do more than just 3 princesses. Super excited to receive my Jasmine palette and mirror, it's already on its way! =oD

broadwaybarbie

I've heard from numerous sources that Ariel is going to be the next princess with her own collection! The Little Mermaid is being released on a new blu-ray combo pack type of promo so this is why the majority of the talk is that she will be the next one. I really hope so because she is my favorite! :smileyvery-happy:

RoseDymphna

I wish I could have bought mirror compacts but they sold out online before I could get one. So I called the store and when they receive them, they're going to put some on hold for me. :smileyvery-happy:

MoreGun89

The Jasmine one is so pretty!

dianabt

@beautytester me too! :smileyhappy: I have the Cinderella mirror and love it, so I MUST have the Jasmine! SO pretty I can't wait to see it in person.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
ChicDabbler

AAAAHHHHH! It's out it's out it's out! *pant with excitement*

http://www.sephora.com/disney-jasmine-collection

They lumped leftover Cinderella with Jasmine. Just ordered the mirror. *sigh of happiness*

dianabt

Hi Broadwaybarbie, 

That is correct, Jasmine is our next Princess collection. We don't have information on the princess after that but expect more of them to arrive soon! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
MSalim

(0) Hearts

So I have been eyeing the mirror for the past 3 days and now that I can finally get it, it is out of stock. So I beg of you! Please tell me that they will have them available instore when they hit the store!

lylysa

I'm curious about the fragrances.

One of my local Sephora stores had a giant promo area set up for Cinderella so hopefully they keep that area strictly for Princesses and all the new launches!

lylysa

I believe Jasmine should be out around March from previous posts, Beautytester posted a photo of the Jasmine collection in an older thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Eyes-Q-A/Disney-Princesses/qaq-p/377371

Panda168

(0) Hearts

They are out! We can order them since they're beauty insider exclusives! I'm getting that compact since I regret not buying the Cinderella one and this ones is gorgeous!

broadwaybarbie

This has just made me sooo excited!! Thank you so much for sharing this with me!!! 

lylysa

No prob! Beautytester revived the thread with the photo and I was blown away, gosh that packaging looks so gorgeous! 

broadwaybarbie

(0) Hearts

okay im not sure why it bleemped a word within the above question, but it was supposed to say I grabbed up all the goodies..... hahahah please excuse that :smileytongue:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 101 replies
  • 75 hearts
  • 55 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • kenny
    • DTalksAll
    • marydiva
    • dianabt
    • saffygirl