tbmichals

Sensitive skin in need of a moisturizer

I recently purchased the First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Restore Cream, I liked it but it has made a sort of rash all over my face. I had the same reaction from the Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer.

Can anyone recommend a good light moisturizer that will address fine lines and wrinkles, age spots and sensitive skin?  

starletta8

Re: Sensitive skin in need of a moisturizer

(0) Hearts

Wow.... I'm not sure if this will address your fine lines and wrinkles- but I'd look at Clinique for  sensitive-friendly product.  Perhaps their Even Better Dark Spots?

krunce

(0) Hearts

Oh wow... 

The tough thing is that most products for fine lines and wrinkles ahve really really harsh products in them like retinol or AHAs and BHAs.

Why don't you take a look at the ingredients lists on First Aid Beauty and Philosophy Miracle Worker and see what ingredients look similar on them. Maybe you're reacting to one of those. A great "control" would be if you had a moisturizer that doesn't bother your skin and compare the ingredients on that to what the First Aid and Philosophy had in common to wittle the list down to what it is that's bothering your skin.

dianabt

(0) Hearts

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that tbmichals!

I'd suggest you look at Boscia which is super gentle and lightweight- Do you have dry or oily skin?

If you have dry skin try a cream in a jar which are a bit more thick and hydrating- 

Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15

swfupload_4276506613133626930.jpg

For more oily or combination skin look at the Oily Free Daily Hydrating which also has spf to protect your skin from harmful UVA and UVB rays (and getting dark spots!)  and is also oil free:

swfupload_3269498798907568288.jpg

If you can, visit your local store for a few samples to try out! :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • tbmichals
    • dianabt
    • starletta8
    • krunce
Photos2