newsom

Sensitive skin help

(0) Hearts
I have extremely sensitive, combination skin. I really need a line that won't irritate my skin. I am in my late 30s so I want something that will help with aging as well. Any suggestions? Thank you!
BK2006

Re: Sensitive skin help

(0) Hearts

I'm 30 with really sensitive skin and I am just dipping my toes into the realm anti-aging products.  I'm trying out Korre's Wild Rose serum and so far, so good.  It's only been a few days....so the jury is still out, but it didn't make me red or break out right away.  I'm also interested in the Claudalie line, but it is a little pricey for me right now.  My search is made even more difficult because I cannot use anything containing tea, honey or blueberries.  You wouldn't believe how many products contain tea!  I've heard good things about the Ole Hedrickson line, but can't use most of it because of the tea thing.  And Josie Maran is about as irritant free as you can get!  Good luck!  And let us know when you find something that works! 

vicki107

You could also try the Fresh line of skincare, or the Caudalie.  Personally I really like the Caudalie skin care line for my sensitive skin in the winter

beautylovingirl

Hi Newsom,

You could definitely check out the Korres and Josie Maran lines.Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • vicki107
    • newsom
    • beautylovingirl
    • BK2006