Answer
AshleyTank
Searching for the perfect foundation routine
[ Edited ]

I have combination-normal skin, cool undertones, and the fairest of the fair coloring. My major concern is very dark hyper pigmentation from past acne. I cannot seem to find a combination that works right. I really want to find a routine that lasts all day, doesn't transfer onto everything, and covers bad pigmentation. I currently use the Tarte BB cream as a primer, Estee Lauder maximum coverage foundation, and the tarte setting powder. Any reccommendations of routines that have really worked for you, primer foundation concealer and powder? I have tried most foundations sephora carries but I'm open to combinations I haven't tried! Thanks in advance! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

For a primer I would suggest the Prime Time Primer from Bare Minerals it's what I use and I don't use the Bare Minerals foundation. It gives a really smooth canvas for you to apply your foundation, and I agree with Keely on the Kat Von D foundation and corrector from Bobbi Brown also for a great finishing powder I love the HD powder from MUFE it's my personal fave! Just use what is left in the lid after opening that's all you need. Hope this helps!

AshleyTank
I've tried the Kat Von D and liked it, but they're out of stock until who knows when! I'm searching for an alternative in the meantime. Thanks for the suggestions, I will try them out!
beautylovingirl
(0) Hearts
@AshleyTank- I thought one of the mods just said recently that they should be restocking online soon so just be sure to keep an eye out and sign up for an email so when it comes back in stock you'll be notified.
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • beautylovingirl
    • AshleyTank
Photos2
  • swfupload_2422604895949415799.jpg
  • swfupload_2155834692952197299.jpg