Answer
AshleyTank
Searching for the perfect foundation routine
[ Edited ]

I have combination-normal skin, cool undertones, and the fairest of the fair coloring. My major concern is very dark hyper pigmentation from past acne. I cannot seem to find a combination that works right. I really want to find a routine that lasts all day, doesn't transfer onto everything, and covers bad pigmentation. I currently use the Tarte BB cream as a primer, Estee Lauder maximum coverage foundation, and the tarte setting powder. Any reccommendations of routines that have really worked for you, primer foundation concealer and powder? I have tried most foundations sephora carries but I'm open to combinations I haven't tried! Thanks in advance! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi AshleyTank  Have you gotten a chance to try Kat Von D

Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 42?  It is a great shade for super fair cool skin tones and has a ton of coverage that lasts.  It can be difficult to get a hold of, but it looks like we should be restocking it online soon.  If you have very dark pigmentation, I would recommend using a corrector to tone that down so it is easier to cover.  I love Bobbi Brown Corrector. A little bit goes a long way and it has some great fair shades.

swfupload_2422604895949415799.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/lock-it-tattoo-foundation-P311138?skuId=1398825#

swfupload_2155834692952197299.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/corrector-P270555?skuId=1317650

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

For a primer I would suggest the Prime Time Primer from Bare Minerals it's what I use and I don't use the Bare Minerals foundation. It gives a really smooth canvas for you to apply your foundation, and I agree with Keely on the Kat Von D foundation and corrector from Bobbi Brown also for a great finishing powder I love the HD powder from MUFE it's my personal fave! Just use what is left in the lid after opening that's all you need. Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • beautylovingirl
    • AshleyTank
Photos2
  • swfupload_2422604895949415799.jpg
  • swfupload_2155834692952197299.jpg