broadwaybarbie

Sale rack in downtown Disney store?!

This might be a dumb question, but does anyone know if there is a sale rack in the sephora in downtown Disney? Thank you :smileyhappy:

janinebt

Re: Sale rack in downtown Disney store?!

(0) Hearts

Hi broadwaybarbie,

If you're having trouble finding the rack always feel free to ask one of the cast members! In my experience I've found that some of them are a little hidden :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
kissXmakeup

I went a couple of days ago. They had a couple eyeshadows in the sale section, lots of shimmery browns and taupes. They were $5 a shade, but I was informed that the new ones have a magnet for depotting purposes and to build your own palette. I also noticed a couple brushes, an angled eyeshadow brush for $3! Also a couple of the blue and green eye sephora palettes, i don't remember how much those were. There were also some lip products for $3, from the sephora brand. Hope this helps (:

kissXmakeup

(0) Hearts

Yeah, no problem! I went in to scope out what I will be buying during the cast discount days at disney and made sure to pick anything good up before then, since I can't make it early in the morning tomorrow. I am so excited! 20% off sounds lovely.

broadwaybarbie

Oh ya! All these specifics helped a bundle! :smileyhappy: thanks a bunch! 

viviene23

[ Edited ]

there is in one corner but there's not much in it

broadwaybarbie

Thank you! :smileyhappy:

viviene23

welcome :-)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • viviene23
    • broadwaybarbie
    • kissXmakeup