sofie91

SPF free foundation

Hi, I am trying to find a SPF free foundation because my skin is allergic to SPF, even I put on one spot, my skin will have rash and swell up.  I'm currently using Make up forever HD foundation, and I still want to find out different kind of foundations that is not containing SPF.  My skin type is combination to oily.

Thank you

jennypenny1995

Re: SPF free foundation

(0) Hearts

Clinique's Perfectly Real, Lancome's Dual Finish.  Those are two I go between with no SPF.

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Hi sofie91,

A ton of the foundations that we sell do not contain SPF. Both NARS and the Naked Foundation are two fabulous options. Other brands to consider would be: Kat Von D, The Sephora Collection Instant Radiance Foundation, and Diorskin Forever Flawless Perfection Wear Makeup.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
crayzeeRN

(0) Hearts

Hey Sofie91 :smileyhappy:

I understand your pain with the sunscreen, I have reactions to certain sunscreens as well.

If you like foundation with a matte finish, I love NARS Sheer Matte. Gives a really beautiful finish to my skin and helps decrease oil throughout the day. While its name is "sheer," it is also buildable to about medium coverage. NARSSheerMatte.jpg

Another favorite is Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation. They have a huge range of shades. It is a demi-matte finish- gives your skin a great healthy glow to it without looking oily. UDNakedSkin.jpg

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • jennypenny1995
    • janinebt
    • crayzeeRN
    • sofie91
Photos2
  • NARSSheerMatte.jpg
  • UDNakedSkin.jpg