pinkwine11

SEPHORA Microsmooth Face Compact - Medium?

[ Edited ]

Hello,

I went into the store for a makeup application today. The MUA applied the Hourglass Immaculate Foundation (Shell) and Hourglass Hidden Concealer (Fair). She contoured my face with the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Medium/Deep Matte Bronzer. In the end, she applied the Sephora Collection Microsmooth Foundation Face Powder on my nose and center of my face to add a hint of color. I remember the seeing the words - MEDIUM - on the back of the compact. However, when I now when I am trying to buy it online, there is no shade called Medium! I am positive that she used the Sephora Microsmooth Compact. Please help me in finding the correct shade in this product.

Thanks!

melissabt

Re: SEPHORA Microsmooth Face Compact - Medium?

Hi Pinkwine11,

I agree with Beautylovingirl. She might have been using out older version. Beige or the sand shade will be more medium type shades. Sand will be slightly more yellow toned and darker. Sincebeige.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/baked-foundation-face-powder-P310719?skuId=1372168 your skin is more on the fair side the beige will be perfect.

<3 Melissa
beautylovingirl

Re: SEPHORA Microsmooth Face Compact - Medium?

[ Edited ]

Maybe the compact she used was a little older and said medium I looked and the medium looks like what would be beige now. Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • pinkwine11
    • beautylovingirl
Photos1
  • beige.jpg