maggi437

Redness and sensitivity

(0) Hearts

foundation that will cover redness and sensitivity but not look like I'm wearing a full face of makeup?

miabt

Re: Redness and sensitivity

(0) Hearts

Hi maggi437,

You might want to try the CLINIQUE Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology.  Its great for for skins with mild to moderate rosacea, dry, dry-combination, or oily-combination skin types.  Its infused with probiotics & antioxidants & is calming for your sensitive skin :smileyhappy:

CLINIQUE - Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology

http://www.sephora.com/redness-solutions-makeup-spf-15-with-probiotic-technology-P271903?skuId=12710...

xo, Mia

TrysBeautyItems

Re: Redness and sensitivity

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I'm similar and use pur minerals green primer - liquid to a powder like finish; green covers red - then a neutral toned foundation. I use Lancome Teint Miracle, it's made to help redness, it's lightweight and doesn't feel like anything is on. I also use Lorac CC - Lorac is a brand made for sensitive skin without any irritants, Sephora just stopped selling, but Ulta, Kohl's and their direct site have. Also just started using Physicians Formula CC+, so far so good.

I've also been looking at IT Cosmetic's Bye Bye Redness - it's not a foundation, but a neutral toned concealing cream - not at Sephora - on QVC on the product page is a video of how it covers, can be used alone or underneath foundation as a base.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • miabt
    • TrysBeautyItems
    • maggi437