green71191

Questions to clarify accumulation of money spent to make VIB or VIBRouge?

(0) Hearts

Hello,

Im a little confused as to how you accumulate money spent to become VIB/VIBR and was wondering if you could help me figure it out? First question, for example if i make a purchase for $55 worth of product without tax or shipping that would be $55 towards rouge correct? Now if its $55 but i have the 20% so that would be $44 now for this purchase would i only get $44 towards VIB/VIBRouge? And also what about gift cards would that affect my chances in hitting  VIB/VIBRouge iF I used one at check out? 

yepthatsmehun

Re: Questions to clarify accumulation of money spent to make VIB or VIBRouge?

(0) Hearts

Points seem to show up whenever they like lately. Some when orders ship, others a day of so after the ordered arrives at my house.

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Hi green71191,

That's completely correct! Please let me know if you have any other questions! Thanks for your help DeltaGammaGirl!

Whimsically yours,
Janine
DeltaGammaGirl

The money you spend before taxes is what goes towards your spending total. If you use a 20% off on a 55 dollar purchase and it is 44, you would only get 44 towards the spending.

Also, if you use a gift card, it goes towards your spending total. But if you're buying a gift card for someone, that wouldn't count towards your total :smileyhappy:

green71191

(0) Hearts

Thank you! :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • DeltaGammaGirl
    • green71191
    • yepthatsmehun