Q&A with Patrick Starrr for Formula X!

[ Edited ]

Patrick BT Post.jpg

This Q&A is now closed. Thank you for your questions!

I have a HUGE surprise for you today, BeautyTalk! You may have heard of #ColorCurators, Formula X's monthly influencer collaborations, but did you know that February's collaboration is with Patrick Starrr?! BTers, can I yet a "YAZZZ?!"

This fiercely talented makeup artist and beauty vlogger and Formula X teamed up to create three dazzling shades including a hot pink glitter polish called Lucky Starrr, a gorgeous peony known as She Better Werk and a fierce fuscia known as YAZZZ

Here's your chance to ask a question about this collaboration! Select questions from this thread will be answered by Patrick and may even be featured in The Sephora Glossy! Ask Patrick anything from what inspired this collection to his favorite way to wear each sassy shade. 

Be sure to click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Q&A with Patrick Starrr for Formula X!

(0) Hearts

Congratulations Patrick! What an amazing collaboration. I'm loving She Better Werk. Will you be doing a tutorial on using these shades together? I'm terrible at marbling, but I'm imagining that these swirled together will a nail bloggers dream. Cheers!

(0) Hearts

Hey Pixiedust2! I love "She Better Werk" too! I myself am not so coordinated with doing my own nails- but I have a strong feeling that I will be featuring a nail artist with a nail tutorial on my channel featuring the colors together! 

xoxo

PatrickStarrr

(0) Hearts

Hi Patrick - Congrats on your collaboration with Formula X!!  #YAZZZyougogurrrl

The three colors you created are simply beautiful! I can see different sides of one person wearing each of your shades:

- "She Better Werk" - perfect for conveying a sweet and ladylike persona

- "YAZZZ" - for someone who is bold and won't take nonsense from anyone

- "Lucky Starrr" - three words: Di. Va. Licious.

I love all three that you created. Which one is your favorite and why?

P.S. I've seen your videos and IG and think that you are obviously very talented and will go very very far!

(0) Hearts

YAZZZ PoohBlueBerry! Thank you SO much! Believe it or not- my favorite color would have to be "She Better Werk" because it is a classic pink. You can leave it alone or play up the color with amazing nail art. It is such a versatile base and the possibilities are endless! 

xoxo

PatrickStarrr

ALSO, what is your favorite  Formula X color outside of your colab??

(0) Hearts

HEY MaraMAYY!

My inspiration came from DIVERSITY. I wanted pink for everyone and there IS a pink for everyone! My favorite way to wear them is with 2 coats along with the FormulaX system for an amazing color payoff and shine! My favorite FormulaX color outside my collab is the black polish "Dark Matter"! Although my pinks are bright and jolly- I love a fierce dark black polish!

(0) Hearts

<3 CONGRATS! What was your inspiration and what is your favorite way to wear them??

(0) Hearts

Hey Patrick!

Im an aspiring beauty blogger, and for my first product review I wanted to review Formula X! I really want to review a product by an inspiring girl boss!

(0) Hearts

Hey there Patrick! 

What kind of makeup looks would you wear with these new fabulous nail polishes? They look stunning and I can't wait to try them on!

XOXO

(0) Hearts

Hey Mallory3000

Thank you so much! I think I'm going to be rocking hot pink, magenta and even red lips the whole month of February! You can definitely wear this look with mauve tones to compliment the nails or even rose gold tones as well to stand out! You got THIS!

(0) Hearts

Is there any meaning behind the shades you chose or even the names? Btw i love you patrick!! Your slaying the game rn and you are a huge inspiration to many people! Love this collaboration and will definitely be rocking these colors to show my support! 

(0) Hearts

Hey Veronicaaaa!!

I chose all pinks because these colors to me represent LOVE! I love- LOVE. The names are inspired by phrases my friends and I use daily! "SHE BETTA WERK" and "YAZZZ" 

(0) Hearts

YAAAAZZZZZZ ILYSM 

(0) Hearts

I love the shade She Better Werk; it's great for work or a night out.  What inspired it?

(0) Hearts

You are amazing and an inspiration! I love your videos and these new nail polish colors.

(0) Hearts

Congrats Patrick! Love that you have your own little collection by Formula X, love them as a brand. But it's so inspiring to see a man getting recognition towards make up, beauty, and even nail polish! I was wondering what made you decide to choose these colors and if you could do a nail tutorial or even an eye look inspired by the colors you chosen. Love you! Keep on inspiring the world! 

(0) Hearts

Yazzz Patrick ! Love you so much 

I've got a question , did you gave a name to a color ? Maybe your name ? 

Keep going, you're amazing ❤️

(0) Hearts

Patrick Starrr! Two word request:

Nail Tutorial!

(0) Hearts

First of all, congrats on this amazingggg collaboration! How did you find the whole process of the collaboration and working with Sephora? I'm sure it was love at first sight!

(0) Hearts

Love you Patrick!  I love these shades sooooo much and can't wait for them to come out.  Now, what lipsticks should I wear with them?  I know it's silly to coordinate nail color with lipstick.... but I actually just want an excuse to buy a new color. What are you loving right now?

Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • Patrick BT Post.jpg