beauty321

Prom Makeup

As well as a foundation, I am looking for a good eye shadow look/pallet that will compliment my blue/green eyes. I like a natural brown/ neutral look. HELP!

sammiebaby

Re: Prom Makeup

(0) Hearts

Hi there!

As for eye shadow palettes I think any of the Urban Decay Naked ones.  They have plenty of neutrals that you can play with, plenty of shimmers and satins so you can wear a strong eye or simpler one if you'll be doing a bright lip.  As for foundation, I think you should go to a Sephora so they can help more shade-wise and type of wear you'll want.  There's all kinds of foundations to choose from so they can really help you choose.

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

Good fondation for medium coverage would be MUFE HD foundation, also the Lancome 24 hour foundation is awesome!

btmod2

(0) Hearts

Hi beauty321,

I recommend trying Urban Decay's Naked3 Palette. The pink-toned eyeshadow shades in this palette are ideal for blue and green eye colors. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

SirenPrincess

(0) Hearts

I think you could use Naked 1 to make a beautiful prom make-up look for your blue/green eyes and then have a fun palette you can use after prom too.  There are some cute prom Naked 1 youtube tutorials out there.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 5 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • sammiebaby
    • lillyjumper
    • beauty321
    • SirenPrincess