Answer
missybitsy
Product for coarse, heat-damaged hair?
[ Edited ]

Hello, I'm Asian and I have naturally straight hair, color-treated. I use the flat iron once or twice a month but I never blow-dry my hair. My hair feels coarse and thick but it still shines. I don't have split ends or tangle problems. I do wash my hair and use a conditioner everyday. What kind of hair product would you recommend to repair my hair and make it softer? 

Thanks so much!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
janinebt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi missybitsy,

It sounds like your hair is in dire need of some extra moisture. I would recommend adding a weekly hair mask to your routine. Both Alterna's Bamboo Smooth Moisture Masque or Carol's Daughter Monoi Repairing Hair Mask. Both masks are designed to hydrate, deep condition, and smooth course hair. I'm a huge fan of both of these products, the Monoi mask smells like a tropical destination :smileyhappy:.

ALTERNA - Bamboo Smooth Moisture MasqueCarol's Daughter - Monoi Repairing Hair Mask

Whimsically yours,
Janine
vivi07
Answered
(0) Hearts

I had damaged hair too, and I could restore it with pro naturals moroccan argan oil hair treatment kit which is a pretty good treatment that works pretty well for any type of damaged, leaving the hair soft, shiny and healthy again. If u are interested I bought it online @ safrons. com :smileyvery-happy:

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • vivi07
    • janinebt
    • missybitsy