Answer
Olivyah
Problem Eyes - Primer Help

Hi, I've been having issues with the skin around my eyes, and the actual eye lid. They can get very dry and crepey (while the rest of my face can be more combo with no lines). Wearing shadows has recently become a nightmare, especially when my eyelids get super dry. A lot of eye creams tend to just sit on my skin and don't absorb, making shadows crease even more (I've tried difference application methods, but the result are the same). I just tossed my UD primer potion (it was getting old).

I'm looking for really good eyeshadow primers that are geared more towards dry and older skin (even though I'm 25 :smileysad: ) . Or at least one that wont further dry out my skin. Bonus feature that would be helpful but not necessary include: long tern skin care benefits, hydrating, good for sensitive eyes, can be used also under the eye before concealer. And if there are any eye creams that really standout and that you feel would be helpful, suggestions would be great.

Any help would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks,

Olivyah

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
melissabt
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hi Olivyah,

It's hard to pin point what might be causing the dryness. I know from personal experience anytime eye make up removers have too much fragrance it can be really irritating. You might want to try a lotion type remover. Hold the cotton pad to your eye lid for a few minutes and then remove your make up.

Clinique Naturally Gentle Eye Makeup Remover

gentle.jpghttp://bit.ly/131XMP5

I also recommend the Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Eye Primer http://bit.ly/18xeQ5l

korres oak.jpg

<3 Melissa
Olivyah
(0) Hearts
Wow those look amazing! Quickly read the bio on the Korres primer, and if it works as described I'll be in heaven. To have a 3-in-1 primer, corrector, and antiaging eye product is almost too good to be true. And you definitely hit home about the fragrance, I never had sensitivity issues before but now my eyes just can't handle it. Thank you so so much!
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • mafan
    • beautylovingirl
    • Olivyah
Photos2
  • gentle.jpg
  • korres oak.jpg