Answer
cjbetty
Primer and temptu

Hi

I just received my temptu and will be using it for the first time this weekend for a wedding.  I have several primers, NARS, MUFE, Smahsbox, Laura Mercier etc.  What would be the best primer to use with it?  Does the makeup wear off quickly?  Can I use Erase Paste under the makeup or is that too much?  Acckk I need some guidance!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
prosarab
Answered

Hi Cjbetty,

Yaaaa Temptu, you are going to love your airbrush machine. OK for using the right primer I would either use the Nars, MUFE or Laura Mercier. They all have a nice slip and finish to them, so when applying the Temptu it will adhere to the skin and look flawless. You can definitely use your Erase paste if extra coverage is desired. What works well for me, is applying the concealer first in the areas that need more coverage and then applying my Temptu. Like any liquid make-up if you set it lightly with some powder you can really ensure that the make-up will last and stay on. I would use something light, even a translucent powder would work well. Just make sure that after you airbrush you wait about ten minutes before you go in to Powder. You want to give some time to allow the make-up to dry, other wise if you go in right away your brush will move the foundation and you will spend more time going back to fix it.

Have an awesome time at the wedding and airbrush away:smileyhappy:

Best,

Sara B

Sephora Pro Artist

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 5 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • prosarab
    • dianabt
    • cjbetty