From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Parents Only

Parents Only

• 28419 Members
  • 383 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Celebrate the best of Mom Power and Dad Duties with other beauty-obsessed parents.

Celebrate the best of Mom Power and Dad Duties with other beauty-obsessed parents.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Parents Only
drunk elephant
|
Re: drunk elephant
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Yes do not use drunk elephant!!! Every product has anti aging stuff in it!! Avoid drunk elephant Sephora pre teens,teenagers!!!!!! ...read more
Yes do not use drunk elephant!!! Every product has anti aging stuff in it!! Avoid drunk elephant Sephora pre teens,teenagers!!!!!!!!
Baby update! Shes 3 months now 🥹🩷
|
Re: Baby update! Shes 3 months now 🥹🩷
HALL OF FAMER V INSIDER
Reply: She’s a cutie pie, @mommyyve99! ...read more
She’s a cutie pie, @mommyyve99!
Recent images from this conversation
Babygirl in 2 months 🩷
|
Re: Babygirl in 2 months 🩷
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @mommyyve99 that is exciting ...read more
@mommyyve99 that is exciting
New Post in Parents Only
Adult toys on main page
Why is it when my daughters opened this app she saw adult toys ? Obviously she didn't know what it was so she showed it to me. I t ...read more
Why is it when my daughters opened this app she saw adult toys ? Obviously she didn't know what it was so she showed it to me. I told her to delete the app and if she needs anything I'll just use my account. what's next Sephora ????
Valentine gift idea for my 10 year old girl?
|
Re: Valentine gift idea for my 10 year old girl?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @K4t4 I love giving the Sephora Favorites Best-Selling Perfume Discovery Set s ...read more
@K4t4 I love giving the Sephora Favorites Best-Selling Perfume Discovery Set s
Kids at Sephora
|
Re: Kids at Sephora
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @queenc0bra I agree with you. The behavior of done (not all children) in Sephora is sad. They don't need thrse products. A clea ...read more
@queenc0bra I agree with you. The behavior of done (not all children) in Sephora is sad. They don't need thrse products. A cleanser and sunscreen is all they need.
Advice & Recommendations for Parents
|
Re: Advice & Recommendations for Parents
RISING STAR II INSIDER
Reply: @SportyGirly125, I can only imagine  ...read more
@SportyGirly125, I can only imagine 😊
Please help
|
Re: Please help
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: also make sure that your child is supervised in sephora, as i have seen issues with kids damaging testing products and mixing prod ...read more
also make sure that your child is supervised in sephora, as i have seen issues with kids damaging testing products and mixing products together, and opening new packages. this way you can also make sure that they are choosing products that are safe for them! thanks 😊
Learning skin care
|
Re: Learning skin care
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: a 8 year old needs very minimal skincare, and using products that aren’t safe for kids can do more harm to their skin than good. s ...read more
a 8 year old needs very minimal skincare, and using products that aren’t safe for kids can do more harm to their skin than good. start very small. i would be very careful about which products to purchase for them since they is so young. lots of products, including drunk elephant and some of the other trending brands right now contain ingredients like retinol, aha + bha, niaciamide, any sort of chemical exfoliant, anything including parabens or fragrance, that can be harmful to youth/children’s skin. i would also avoid benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid, and anything that says it’s meant for “acne” “brightening” “evening skin tone” “firming” “oil control” “eye cream/night cream” “facial peel” “dark spots” “exfoliating” etc. as these sorts of things have the harsher ingredients. i would stick with a very gentle cleanser, a basic and gentle moisturizer, and a sunscreen, and maybe an unscented colourless lip balm. skincare that is listed as clean at sephora and is specifically for sensitive skin, and doesn’t contain harsh ingredients would be the best bet. even better if you can find something made for kids. the Glow Recipe Avocado Cleanser is good, but Glow Recipe definitely has products not safe for kids so be careful. Evereden has a line of skincare specifically for kids, (i think Evereden is probably a very good option) if you are looking for more affordable option CeraVe is also a very good brand + dermatologist recommended (not at sephora). especially if your child isn’t going to be using the products consistently, i would maybe avoid spending a lot of money on products that might end up going bad if they’re not used. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser is very gentle. their moisturizing cream would be good too. they have a Facial Moisturizing Lotion with SPF as well that would be fine. make sure that if you are taking your child into sephora that you are supervising them, as i have seen issues with kids in sephora damaging testers + mixing them with other products, and opening packages. hope this helps!😊
Gift recommendations for teen new to makeup
|
Re: Gift recommendations for teen new to makeup
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: in terms of skincare i would be careful about which products to purchase for her since she is so young. lots of products, includin ...read more
in terms of skincare i would be careful about which products to purchase for her since she is so young. lots of products, including drunk elephant, contain ingredients like retinol, aha + bha, niaciamide, any sort of chemical exfoliant, anything including parabens or fragrance, that can be harmful to youth/children’s skin. i would also avoid benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid unless she has an issue with acne. i would stick with a very gentle cleanser, a basic and gentle moisturizer, and a sunscreen. skincare that is listed as clean at sephora and is specifically for sensitive skin, and doesn’t contain harsh ingredients would be the best bet. even better if you can find something made for kids. the Glow Recipe Avocado Cleanser is good and the watermelon glow pink juice moisturizer, but Glow Recipe definitely has products not safe for kids so stay away from everything else except the sunscreen. Evereden has a line of skincare specifically for kids which would also be more suitable for a young teen. hope this helps!
2,140 Posts