stephh89

Post Acne Marks

(0) Hearts

I have post acne hyperpigmentation that I want to get rid of. I tried MURAD's Post- Acne Spot Lightening Gel and it did absolutely nothing for my skin. Any recomendations?

Ginger74

Re: Post Acne Marks

(0) Hearts

I tried Clinique's Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector and it did absolutely NOTHING for my acne marks. Complete waste of money.
On the advice of lots of people here I purchased Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial. This stuff WORKS!! It took about a solid 2 weeks to notice a difference, but with daily use, (every night before going to bed), it does work. I've noticed such an amazing difference in my skin.

I had some acne scarring on my chin which is now 100% totally gone.

I am in love with this product and I suggest to anyone who needs help with acne scarring. :smileyhappy:

RandeeBT

(0) Hearts

Hi stephh89!

I recommend trying Clinique's Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector! This is a serum that you can twice a day that will really help even out your skintone and fade the acne scarring. :smileyhappy:

Best,
Randee
callmefafi

(0) Hearts

Philosophy's Miracle Worker Dark Spot Corrector worked for me.  Make sure that you are using a moisturizer with SPF during the day so that the dark spots don't get worst.  Also, try Vitamin C serum.  Vitamin C is great at helping even out your skin tone...you can google it.  I like Ole Henriksen's Vitamin C truth Serum.  Lastly, weekly mask can speed up the process.  I like Boscia's Bright White Mask and LUSH's Mask of Magnaminty.  A lot of people on here love GlamGlow but it didn't work for me.

Hope this helps you!

nightknight

(0) Hearts

I love Kate Somerville's D-Scar for dark spots caused by acne or scarring. It was able to lighten my hyperpigmentation in about a month's usage.

cutiecocolove

(0) Hearts

try honey. works for me.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • nightknight
    • cutiecocolove