arete

Perricone vs. Peter Thomas Roth

[ Edited ]

I have Combination/dry skin and am looking to include a serum to help fade acne scarring. I'm also interested in a moistruizer that provides enough hydration (as my skin tends to get tight and dry after washing) but not feel heavy on the skin. I tend to get oily in my t-zone mid day and use an oil blotting sheet to take the shine away.

For about a week I've tried Caudalie Vinoperfect serum and can see a small improvement. However, I can only use the product once a day because my skin is sensitive. I tried using it morning and night but experienced red skin with a tingly feeling.

I've been looking into Peter Thomas Roth Vitamin C Serum and the Vitamin C Brightening Moisturizer & also Perricone Blue Plasma Serum and the Face Finishing Moisturizer. 

Any suggestions? I will definitely go get samples but want to hear other suggestion.

beautylovingirl

Re: Perricone vs. Peter Thomas Roth

(0) Hearts

Also Murad has a rapid pigment lightening gel and Ole Henrisken has the Enlighten Me Set that is also for skin brightening. Hope this helps!

dianabt

Re: Perricone vs. Peter Thomas Roth

Hi arete, 

Ive been using the PTR Camu Camu Serum and it's been great at not bothering or causing breakouts on the skin and is helping to brighten. 

That being said, I'd also suggest you look at the Perricone Blus Plasma serum which is a nonacidic peel that helps to remove layers of dead skin cells and buildup to help reveal bright and younger skin-fading away any discolorations and bringing clarity.

swfupload_4342616015646550967.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • arete
    • beautylovingirl
Photos1
  • swfupload_4342616015646550967.jpg