arete

Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer

I have combination/dry skin and was interested in using the Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer.

I recently started using the Perricone Citrus Face Wash and really like it! I've also included the Caudalie Vinoperfect Serum into my nightly skincare routine. My goal is to help fade a couple acne scars.

I've read some reviews on the Perricone moistruizer and a lot of users said it is light weight... which is what I'm looking for. I hate the feeling of a heavy moisturizer sitting on my face.

rockhound0508

Re: Perricone Face Finishing Moisturizer

(0) Hearts

I use teh Face Finishing Moisturizer and it is INDEAD light weight.  I do not know if it wll fade scars but it has brighten my skin and my pores are much smaller.  I can really tell when I have not used it.   (stopped to try something else and went running back to the Perricone)

Get the sample and try it for a few days.  I saw results fast!

Good luck

kd006

(0) Hearts

I use the blue plasma peel and it is amazing. It feels so good going on the skin and your face feels so soft in the morning when you wake up. I love love love it. It's expensive, but I've had mine for like 6 months and still have 1/3 of the bottle. I got it on QVC and was able to do the 3 payments for 30 some dollars each. It's so worth the money. I have definitely seen a difference in my acne scarring. If you stick with it every night, you will see results.

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Hi arete,

That's correct! Perricone products are super lightweight. If you are still a little skeptical I'd recommend visiting your local Sephora and requesting a sample. Most of our sample jars are big enough to hold 3-4 days worth of product, which should give you enough time to determine if you like the moisturizer :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
beautylovingirl

To help fade acne scars try Dr. Perricone's blue plasma peel super gentle and won't harm your skin and is perfect to add to your existing routine. Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • arete
    • janinebt
    • beautylovingirl
    • rockhound0508
    • kd006