michjkim

Pads for skin roughness & brightening

Hi, As always, thanks for all the help and advice. This time, I am wondering what are some really good daily pads (or toners) for roughness & skin brightening.  Does anyone have any good suggestions??  TY!!!

beautylovingirl

Re: Pads for skin roughness & brightening

(0) Hearts

You should definitely not use any Glycolic acid ingredients with Retin A.

atr3810

(0) Hearts

I'm a big fan of the Philosophy Micro-Delivery Mini-Peel daily pads.  They are gentle yet effective, smell good, and can also be cut in half to make the jar last longer.

michjkim

(0) Hearts

Ok, thank you.  I'll check into Glycolic Acid products.  Are there any good ones in face wash and pads?  Also, I just started using retin-A at night, so I'm wondering what ingredients I should stay away from.  Thank you!!  I really appreciate Sephora giving this forum to learn new information.  It is soooo helpful, thank you!

michjkim

Thank you for all your replies!  I am thinking about the Un-wrinkle pads or the alpha beta daily face peel,,, or maybe the first aid beauty ones.  I don't have wrinkles tho---it's mostly bumps under my eyes and divets/holes in my skin and acne marks.  That is what I struggle with, and wish so badly to have a smooth complexion... do you still recommend the same?  Ty!!  

melissabt

Glycolic acid is still good to help exfoliate and the face and smooth out the skins texture. It not just for wrinkles it helps remove dead skin cells!

<3 Melissa
melissabt

Hi Michjkim-

I already recommend the Peter Thomas Roth

Un-Wrinkle Peel Pads. It combines salicylic acid and glycolic acid to refine skins texture.

unwrinkle.jpg

<3 Melissa
michjkim

(0) Hearts

Hi, thx 4 ur advice... Is it ok to use this even tho I use Retin-A cream at night?  Ty...!!! 8)

jellybean917

kalex and michmo brought up the two that I think most would recommend on here. My skin is too sensitive for the Dr. Dennis Gross ones :smileysad:, so I use FAB's Facial Radiance Pads and like them a lot. If you have points to spend and want to try the FAB ones out, there's a working 100 pt code for them: http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1316520&productId=P124402 

If you use them once a day and cut them in half like michmo suggested, the perk will last 2 weeks. Good luck! :smileyhappy: <3

michmo

I highly recommend First Aid Beauty's Facial Radiance Pads for daily use.  They are gentle enough for daily use but really seem to work for me.  My skin looks brighter, clearer, and I've just had an overall great experience with them.    Also I've found that I can cut these in half and they are still large enough and wet enough for it to work.  So really you could get one package to last a long time.  First Aid Beauty - Facial Radiance Pads

http://www.sephora.com/facial-radiance-pads-P278317?skuId=1309608

kalex

I think the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel is just what you're looking for!  Exfoliating, toning, and brightening (and a bevy of other skincare verbs) all in a couple of daily swipes!  

With over 600 reviews it gets almost 5 stars and that many Sephora beauties can't be wrong!  :smileyhappy:

swfupload_5482149562816500945.jpg

laurabt

I would also suggest the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Daily Face Peel.  It's gentle enough to use daily, and will give you a glowing complexion. :smileyhappy: -Laura

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • kalex
    • melissabt
    • michjkim
    • beautylovingirl
    • atr3810
    • michmo