Answer
katerose2013
PROM make up

i need make up advice for prom, my dress color is purple and silver, how should i do my make up?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
lexikaye
Answered
(0) Hearts

That sounds really pretty! I would do something like a subtle natural smokey eye with really pretty silver sparkle eyeliner. I wouldn't use any purple in your makeup because that would just be too much. You want to bring out the accents in your dress, hence the silver eyeliner. (: I would use something like Urban Decays Bootycall all over your lid, Suspect in the crease, and Snakebite on the outer corners. You could wing it out a little bit, and then for the eyeliner, you could use something like Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner in Glam Rock or if you want more of a white sparkle, you could use Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Yeyo and go over it with Sephora Collection Glitter Liner in Opal. 

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Bootycall, Suspect, Snakebite)

P302916_hero.jpg

Urban Decay Heavy Metal Liner in Glam Rock

998500_sw.jpg

Urban Decay Glide On Eye Pencil in Yeyo

1051333_sw.jpg

Sephora Collection Glitter Liner in Opal

1123918_sw.jpg

And you know what else I just thought of? You could use Make Up For Ever's Glitters in Multicolored White 3 and just use an angled eyeliner brush, wet it, and apply it on your lash line and wing it out a little bit. A little bit goes a long way (:

Make Up For Ever Glitters in Multicolored White 3 

920611_sw.jpg

If you want to have bold eyes, I would get fake eyelashes, something like Sephora Collection False Eye Lashes in Astonish.

1340520_sw.jpg

And for the lips I would go with something neutral like Dior Addict Lipstick in Basic 253 or Urban 178

Dior Addict Lipstick in Basic 253

1315332_sw.jpg

Dior Addict Lipstick in Urban 178

1311679_sw.jpg

and also go very subtle with the blush, something like Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Petal

Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Petal

1158633_sw.jpg

Just some options (: lol, I hope this helps! Have fun at prom! 

LexiKaye<3

Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • lexikaye
    • katerose2013
Photos1
  • P302916_hero.jpg