wamgurl

Overnight Mask

What overnight moisturizing mask do you recommend? I tried Kiehl's but it burns and irritates my skin.

wamgurl

Re: Overnight Mask

(0) Hearts

Thanks, Randee!

btmod2

(0) Hearts

Hi wamgurl,

I would suggest trying Clinique's Moisture Surge Overnight mask. This is perfect for dry, sensitive skin. It is free of any synthetic fragrances or harsh ingredients but it will really help deliver a ton of moisture and you will wake up with soft, rejuvenated skin. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

wamgurl

Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Sleeping Max Mask made my skin terribly itchy!  It's so frustrating having to return a product. $49for 1.7oz...too expensive.  I'm going to give Korres a try.

rdesigns

(0) Hearts

I have sensitive skin, and I often can get contact dermatitis from many products.  Amore Pacific's Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Mask works very well for me and doesn't cause me any problems.

http://www.sephora.com/moisture-bound-sleeping-recovery-mask-P296442?skuId=1583053

buzzbee3

(0) Hearts

I fell in love with PTR's camu camu sleeping mask. It makes my face feel so smooth and look so much brighter the morning after I use it. Definitely a keeper!

marydiva

(0) Hearts

Loving the Korres Night Facials! :smileyhappy:

talinder

(0) Hearts

The new boscia Tsubaki Sleeping Mask is great. Ugh! Too many products. I forgot all about it. 

wamgurl

(0) Hearts

Thanks for sharing! I just came back from Sephora with the Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Sleeping Max Mask...I should've just asked for a sample.  I'm going to give it a try.  Will keep ya posted :smileyhappy:

linda711

As mentioned, the Korres Greek yoghurt mask is awesome, but my personal favorite is the Korres Wild Rose sleeping facial.  It smells divine and is really hydrating.

Manda

I've wanted to try the wild rose one but I've heard it isn't the best for sensitive skin. I still want it, however. :X

TrysBeautyItems

I'm very sensitive and almost done with the wild rose facial. No problems here :smileyhappy:

Ava2

(0) Hearts

I have dry skin, so I love the Origins drink up intensive mask. I use it when my skin is flaky and it works like a dream. It smells like apricots and it's thick, so a little goes a long way. 

LadyInWhite

I'm going to advocate you try the Korres Greek sleeping mask.  This has been my holy grail ever since it came out - it's so moisturizing and doesn't leave a residue.  Whichever mask you pick, I'd definitely try to get ahold of a sample first, so you know how your skin will react (or overreact :smileytongue: ).

Manda

[ Edited ]

I am going to agree, Korres Greek Sleeping Mask is amazing.  I have extremely sensitive skin and not only was it moisturizing but I didn't break out from it. That is surprising for me.

TrysBeautyItems

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I am very sensitive, however at first the korres sleeping facial made my skin redder from the rose/vitamin c then disappeared within 3days - I also think the 100pk is stronger than the real size.

Caudalie moisturize cream mask is heavy, so instead of a mask I leave on overnight and it's hydrating, it says only to use 1-2 times a week and gentle.

penelopepuffman

(0) Hearts

I just bought the Peter Thomas roth camu camu sleeping mask. pricey but works SO GOOD!

DeltaGammaGirl

I definitely recommend the Korres Wild Rose sleeping facial!! It isn't exactly a "mask" but it's so amazing. I wake up with bright, petal soft, skin!

jojobe

This is awesome and smells wonderful and very hydrating without being greasy. I use it 2-3 times a week and I will be buying my 2nd tube in a week or so. http://www.sephora.com/tsubaki-deep-hydration-sleeping-mask-P384109?skuId=1565126

ShinyMagpie

I second jojobe on the Boscia Deep Hydration Mask. It's my new HG night moisturizer. I had a good feeling about it when I bought it after reading the ingredients and bought two during the skincare promo. I LOVE this stuff. My skin feels amazing the next morning. I use it every night. 

wamgurl

(0) Hearts

My skin is dry due to a prescription retinol gel I started using.  I heard the Clinique overnight mask is good...what do you think?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 16 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • marydiva
    • Manda
    • jojobe
    • wamgurl
    • talinder