pamac

Out of all your many, many product lines which one would you recommend for mature skin?

out of all your many, many product lines which one would you recommend for mature skin?

starletta8

Re: Out of all your many, many product lines which one would you recommend for mature skin?

(0) Hearts

Shiseido Bio-Performance or Benefiance. They're both unreal. Bio-Performance targets existing issues, Benefiance is more of a preventative line.

beautylovingirl

Re: Out of all your many, many product lines which one would you recommend for mature skin?

(0) Hearts

I would suggest that you take a look at the Algenist Line. They have amazing anti-aging products. Hope this helps!

nebel

(0) Hearts

My mom is 61 and loves Murad.  In fact, her birthday was yesterday and I gave her a big Murad haul as a gift! 

joeanne

I'm a Philosophy girl all the way too, and I'm 58. My skin is oily though so depending on if your skin is very dry or oily, what works for me may not work for you. I swear by Miracle Worker moisturizer; I use it year round at night and during the winter I use it during the day occasionally too. It is not greasy, sinks into the skin and just leaves such a beautiful glow. I also love Miracle Worker for Eyes and Eye Hope. During the summer months, my oily skin loves Philosophy's Take a Deep Breath Gel Cream Moisturizer. It's oil free too which is a big plus for me!

tashalicious

Hope in a jar , philosophy eye hope and philosophy timeless. i love these products, some people are turned off by the smell , it does smell like medicine but its mild and it fades after a few minutes.

joeanne

I love Philosophy too. I actually prefer the "medicine" smell to some of the floral scents that other brands use in the creams and lotions. Those I really can't tolerate!

keelybt

Hi Pamac We have many great choices for mature skin.  What is your skin type and what are your concerns?

LCResz

I love Lancôme, swear by the Genifique and Visionaire combo. I love trying different cleansers, moisturizers, and masks, but these are my go to serums. I also like Estee Lauder's Advanced Night Repair.

brittieeee

I agree - My mum's (64 years old and beautiful skin) favorite brands for skincare include Lancome (Bienfiet Moisturizer in particular) and Estee Lauder's Advance Night Repair Serum is her Holy Grail.  Clinique is also a great brand and I would check into Murad - they have several nice products for wrinkles and fine line. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • joeanne
    • beautylovingirl
    • brittieeee
    • starletta8
    • nebel