DarkCloud

Order of titles (newcomer, beauty maven)

I'm wondering what the order of the various titles is. I'm a newcomer which is pretty self explanatory but the other ones seems kind of random. Which is the highest and how are they achieved.

What's the scoop?

notcreative

Re: Order of titles (newcomer, beauty maven)

[ Edited ]

Just check the users' first post date before you pass on the favor.  If their first post was less than 3 months earlier, you could doom them to a long time with a lower title.  

chocopudding

Aye aye!!!!

emmy89

Omg how did you ever figured that out? Hahaha I can't believe it really worked! So far I thought it was basically about how long it's been since you've joined the community! But it seems like at some point you can only progress if you have a certain numbers of hearts? In this case 400 is the minimum you need to become a HOF after you've been a member for a while?

notcreative

[ Edited ]

I just tracked the movements for a while.  Then, I looked into accounts that received HOF at 400 and the ones who did not.  Those who did get HOF at 400, reached the status when their first post was over 3 months ago.  The ones who reached 400 in less than 3 months follows no pattern I can discern.  If I figure it out, I will share.

yenx