DarkCloud

Order of titles (newcomer, beauty maven)

I'm wondering what the order of the various titles is. I'm a newcomer which is pretty self explanatory but the other ones seems kind of random. Which is the highest and how are they achieved.

What's the scoop?

jozkid

Re: Order of titles (newcomer, beauty maven)

(0) Hearts

I remember seeing Lilahtov's status not being HOF briefly after she stopped posting regularly when she started her blog. If I'm not mistaken, she is back to being HOF.

notcreative

@Jozkid,

This goes back to what I was writing with Leah about.  It is crazy that they can demote you from HOF.  Once a member makes HOF anywhere else, they cannot be demoted (barring some scandal).  The system here and the labels are strange beasts.

notcreative

The titles do go up and down, so demotions do happen.  They probably do not demote right away though.  My guess is you passed 400 hearts again before the period it gives you to rectify it.  

chocopudding

Hmm thanks for that insight! We'll see if your prediction rings true! :smileyhappy:

notcreative

[ Edited ]

But I wanna know now.  I can find 15 posts to heart.  Here I go.  I am not going to read them first, so I take no accountability if I assign one to a sad post or something.

kssweetheart

Don't know which was better, your effort to get choco to 400 hearts or your disclaimer - so funny! :smileyvery-happy:

chocopudding

Haha I don't think I have any sad or angry posts or anything (not yet anyways)!!!

notcreative

No, I do not think you have angry posts or something, but I do not want to heart a post that says something like, I had a really horrible day, because ....  That would be terrible.  I tried to skim the first line to ensure it was okay.  I also did not want to heart a post that says I love ..... product when I have told countless people I do not like it.  That makes me seem disingenuous.  The disclaimer covered my bases.

notcreative

[ Edited ]

Yay!  It worked.  Theory still holding up.  Congrats on HOF.

kssweetheart

:smileysurprised: OMG! That's so funny - I wish I remembered when I became a HOF, I have no recollection. Thanks for giving us evidence to support this theory - we'll have to continue to experiment with this. Great job! Geez, and you say you're not creative and not funny.....Wrong! You are so NOTnotcreative & NOTnot funny. :smileywink:

notcreative

And, you are the biggest sweetheart on the board.  Thank you.

kssweetheart

[ Edited ]

Oh, thank you! That's awfully nice of you to say, you made my night! Thanks Notnotcreative. :smileyhappy: If I have all sweet dreams tonight, I will give you the credit for them. :smileyhappy:

notcreative

You're welcome.  Good luck with the dreams. 

kssweetheart

Hi Notnotcreative - just wanted to thank you, I did indeed have sweet dreams last night. :smileyhappy:

notcreative

@kssweetheart

That is great.  

kssweetheart

<3 :smileyhappy: <3

chocopudding

Lol! You're hilarious. Patience isn't your best virtue, is it?

Thanks for bumping me to HOF status. :smileyvery-happy: now heartsmyface can really accuse me of inside help :smileywink:

heartsmyface

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

That is all. 

notcreative

My biggest flaw is my lack of patience.  It is not a virtue I possess.  

I am definitely not an insider, so I think you're safe.

kssweetheart

Congrats to you chocopudding! Looks like you've found a good buddy in NOTnotcreative! I hope you'll start to spend more time with us and that none of us get demoted! :smileyhappy: (allegedly) I look forward to seeing more of you. :smileyhappy:

heartsmyface

How does one get demoted from any hall of fame?  I mean, it's a hall of fame! You do your part, get recognition and it goes up on the wall. Sounds silly if it's true. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 151 replies
  • 347 hearts
  • 31 in conversation
    • killahbabe
    • kssweetheart
    • lucyshnoosy
    • Missie772
    • LadyInWhite
    • kittichick