Order of titles (newcomer, beauty maven)

I'm wondering what the order of the various titles is. I'm a newcomer which is pretty self explanatory but the other ones seems kind of random. Which is the highest and how are they achieved.

What's the scoop?

Re: Order of titles (newcomer, beauty maven)

I got mine at 400 hearts and it was definitely after the three month mark.  Another data point.

That is exactly what happened to me -- I have been a part of this community for 8 or so months now and slowly built up hearts and reviews and gave out hearts, and participated, etc.  When I reached 400 hearts, I became a HOF.  Then, shortly after I reached HOF, one of the big trade threads I was a part of got deleted, and I lost like 30 hearts, but I didn't lose my HOF status.  Has a HOF ever gotten demoted?

(0) Hearts

I remember seeing Lilahtov's status not being HOF briefly after she stopped posting regularly when she started her blog. If I'm not mistaken, she is back to being HOF.

@Jozkid,

This goes back to what I was writing with Leah about.  It is crazy that they can demote you from HOF.  Once a member makes HOF anywhere else, they cannot be demoted (barring some scandal).  The system here and the labels are strange beasts.

The titles do go up and down, so demotions do happen.  They probably do not demote right away though.  My guess is you passed 400 hearts again before the period it gives you to rectify it.  

Hmm thanks for that insight! We'll see if your prediction rings true! :smileyhappy:

[ Edited ]

But I wanna know now.  I can find 15 posts to heart.  Here I go.  I am not going to read them first, so I take no accountability if I assign one to a sad post or something.

Don't know which was better, your effort to get choco to 400 hearts or your disclaimer - so funny! :smileyvery-happy:

Haha I don't think I have any sad or angry posts or anything (not yet anyways)!!!

No, I do not think you have angry posts or something, but I do not want to heart a post that says something like, I had a really horrible day, because ....  That would be terrible.  I tried to skim the first line to ensure it was okay.  I also did not want to heart a post that says I love ..... product when I have told countless people I do not like it.  That makes me seem disingenuous.  The disclaimer covered my bases.

[ Edited ]

Yay!  It worked.  Theory still holding up.  Congrats on HOF.

:smileysurprised: OMG! That's so funny - I wish I remembered when I became a HOF, I have no recollection. Thanks for giving us evidence to support this theory - we'll have to continue to experiment with this. Great job! Geez, and you say you're not creative and not funny.....Wrong! You are so NOTnotcreative & NOTnot funny. :smileywink:

And, you are the biggest sweetheart on the board.  Thank you.

[ Edited ]

Oh, thank you! That's awfully nice of you to say, you made my night! Thanks Notnotcreative. :smileyhappy: If I have all sweet dreams tonight, I will give you the credit for them. :smileyhappy:

You're welcome.  Good luck with the dreams. 

Hi Notnotcreative - just wanted to thank you, I did indeed have sweet dreams last night. :smileyhappy:

@kssweetheart

That is great.  

<3 :smileyhappy: <3

Lol! You're hilarious. Patience isn't your best virtue, is it?

Thanks for bumping me to HOF status. :smileyvery-happy: now heartsmyface can really accuse me of inside help :smileywink:

[ Edited ]

image.jpg

That is all. 

My biggest flaw is my lack of patience.  It is not a virtue I possess.  

I am definitely not an insider, so I think you're safe.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • image.jpg
  • kcs_cdfb382d.png
  • upload_653108761825968366.jpg