Answer
calgirl101
One product for wavy hair
Hi! Normally I use at least 3 styling products in my hair to get it to look they way I want - carelessly Beachy. Naturally, my hair is petty wavy and curly - also relatively frizzy. I'm looking for one simple product to style my hair damp and dry. Yes, I already own Bumble and Bumble's Surf Spray. And no, it doesnt protect my hairfrizz at all, which is why Im here! So, any suggestions? Thanks so much!! Calgirl
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
prohelen
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi calgirl101,

I have the same hair type. While I can appreciate the surf spray's out there--they are not great for frizz and are very drying to the hair. Since curly hair tends to be on the drier side I like to use a leave-in conditioner for that beachy look--it leaves your hair really soft--not crunchy or dry in texture. I use it on wet hair but you can dilute it with water to revitalize curls and spray in dry hair. The ones I love are Living Proof No Frizz Leave-in Conditioner--it also repels dirt so you can go longer between washes (for the camper in all of us!) :smileywink:

Living Proof - No Frizz Leave-In Conditioner

Carol's Daughter also makes a lighter weight version in two scents--Black Vanilla and Tui.

Carol's Daughter - Tui Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner

Bumble & bumble makes one too-you can leave it in or you can rinse it out if you just want it to detangle--I like it when I want to wet my hair without starting over.

Bumble and bumble - Leave In Conditioner

Good luck!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • calgirl101
    • prohelen