Answer
xochelly
Accepted Solution
Ole Henriksen & Philosophy?

I recently bought the Ole Henriksen Seven Skincare kit and I have yet to see any differences in my dark spots. I got a 100 point perk gift of Hope In a Jar and was wondering if I can use that in conjunction with the OH line or not. Thanks for any advice!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
melissabt
Answered

Hi Xochelly,

You should be able to use the Philosophy Hope in Jar with your Ole Henriksen Kit! Make sure that you are only using one moisturizer at a time and see how your skin reacts to using it. If you are looking for a great dark spot remover, I highly recommend the Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. It gently reduces the appearance of dark spots, hyperpigmentations and acne scars. I have used this product on some sun spots and saw great results!

Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector

<3 Melissa
xochelly
(0) Hearts
Thank you Melissa! Umm I usually don't like to mix and match what I use on my face, lol. I'm an iffy person when it comes to that, but I will definitely look into Clinque's products and buy it and see how it works out for my face. I just don't know what to use it in place of once I do get it, since there is a night and day regimen in the OH skincare kit that I bought.
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • xochelly
    • makeupobesessed