becca415

Oily skin SPF

Hello. I have very oily skin. I am currently using a foundation I love, for oily/combination skin, but I have found that it looks better and lasts longer without using a primer or moisturizer underneath it. Unfortunately my foundation does not have SPF in it. I am looking for an SPF product that I can wear daily,underneath my foundation that will not make my makeup slippery or not last. All suggestions welcome! Thank you

miabt

Re: Oily skin SPF

Hi becca415,

Regardless of your skin type, you should definitely have a moisturizing product to your regimen. When an oily skin type skips that step, your skin tends to over compensate Sebum production, making you even oilier!! I would suggest adding the Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15, which will help control sebum production and give you that spf you are looking for :smileyhappy:

Murad - Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15

http://bit.ly/LsgIlC

Hope that helps :smileyhappy:

xo, Mia

onomotopoeia9

The Boscia Moisturizer has a nice spf and is unnoticeable after you put it on.

another thing i would recommed is a sheer powder sunscreed, like the  Peter Thomas Roth  Anti-Aging Instant Mineral SPF 45, or the GO!screen Natural BrushOn Powder Sunscreen for Kids and Adults, SPF30 (Sephora doesn't sell these - they do sell a bare minerals one, but it is a medium colored tint)

onomotopoeia9

(0) Hearts

I just saw the peter thomas roth powder at sephora today...it looks great, and didn't disturb my makeup

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • miabt
    • onomotopoeia9
    • becca415