Accepted Solution
Oily Color-Treated Hair Help!
(0) Hearts
I'm looking for a shampoo, conditioner or set that will protect my new highlights but won't add bulk to my already oily hair. Thanks!
Best Answer

Hi there bookgeek552,

Most everything by Bumble & bumble is good for color treated hair. Their is a new line one out called Color Minded. Besides the packaging being cute (I am such a sucker for that stuff) it is supposed to be a good UV protectant. You could mix and match the line for your hair type and use the UV serum as a last step.

Bumble and bumble - Color Minded UV Protective Polish

Another great buy would be the Phyto Color Protect Radiance Collection Kit. It has everything you would need-shampoo, conditioner, and mask. I love Phyto because it is all natural and doesn't have a bunch of silcones to coat your hair--it actually keeps it healthy.

Phyto - Color Protect Radiance Collection

Answers: 1
(0) Hearts

Hi bookgeek552,

The recommendations made by ProHelen are great. I'll add one more product into the mix. My go-to color protection shampoo and conditioner are Ojon Color Sustain Color Revealing Shampoo and Conditioner

Ojon - Color Sustain™ Color Revealing ShampooOjon - Color Sustain™ Color Revealing Conditioner

Hope this helps!

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation