Normal breakouts?

(0) Hearts

I purchased the Fresh mattifying set yesterday and used it for the first time last night. when i woke up this morning I had several new breakouts. Is this normal?

Re: Normal breakouts?

(0) Hearts

Depends if you are allergic to something in it. I bought that same set and the only thing i hadn't tried previously was the mask and serum. the serum i think , made my nose dry-- possibly too much for me since i am combo. But I did not have an issue with the mask, i used it just once so far last Sunday. 

I change my face make-up routine quite frequently and more often then not I do break out. Like Mellisaabt said, it usually clears up for me within a week as well. That said, my breakouts are small, not really noticeable and definitely not painful. If it's causing you any grief don't wait it out. Smiley Happy Good luck!

(0) Hearts

Hi Lijulius,

That's a hard question to answer! Since everyone's skin is different its hard to say what exactly is causing the acne. I personally have experience some breakouts at first from using products and then a week later it was fine.

If you are unhappy with your purchase, I recommend taking it back to your local Sephora Store to see if they will be able to exchange itSmiley Happy

<3 Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation