ljulius

Normal breakouts?

(0) Hearts

I purchased the Fresh mattifying set yesterday and used it for the first time last night. when i woke up this morning I had several new breakouts. Is this normal?

aviscardi

Re: Normal breakouts?

(0) Hearts

Depends if you are allergic to something in it. I bought that same set and the only thing i hadn't tried previously was the mask and serum. the serum i think , made my nose dry-- possibly too much for me since i am combo. But I did not have an issue with the mask, i used it just once so far last Sunday. 

stuntdouble

I change my face make-up routine quite frequently and more often then not I do break out. Like Mellisaabt said, it usually clears up for me within a week as well. That said, my breakouts are small, not really noticeable and definitely not painful. If it's causing you any grief don't wait it out. :smileyhappy: Good luck!

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Lijulius,

That's a hard question to answer! Since everyone's skin is different its hard to say what exactly is causing the acne. I personally have experience some breakouts at first from using products and then a week later it was fine.

If you are unhappy with your purchase, I recommend taking it back to your local Sephora Store to see if they will be able to exchange it:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • aviscardi
    • stuntdouble
    • melissabt
    • ljulius