I need some help please! I'm looking for a concealer. I don't live close to any stores so I can't go in for a match but I wear Sephora Collection 8hr mattifying powder in number 40 (hazelnut). Any suggestions for what color/shade I should order. I'm not biased toward any brand in particular. Thanks!
Are you looking for a concealer for your face or underneath your eyes? For your face, the following concealers would be a good match:
1. Kat Von D's Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in the shade Deep 34: This concealer offers medium to full coverage
2. Laura Mercier's Secret Camouflage Concealer in SC-4 or SC-5: This concealer offers more of a medium coverage. I am not sure which shade would be better for you. I think if you wanted to try this concealer, I would recommend going into the store to get matched. This concealer is very natural looking and I like that you are able to customize your color in this one by mixing the two shades in the compact!
I tried my best to match your powder to concealer shades
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer - Caramel
- Marc Jacobs ReMarcable concealer - 6 fresh
- Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer - Tan
- Estee Lauder Double Wear High Cover Concealer - Medium